Hannah Lowther

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how someone that likes Heathers and doesn’t slate Hannah is automatically assumed to be her

also, it’s not uncommon for people that like Heathers to watch it more than once, hence the “few times” I’ve seen it

have a nice day x
Start a rave page once you find your way out of her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s very annoying. Full time in actress and show mode. Loves an undisclosed freebie too. Came her because when I mentioned her on CHF thread I got shot down

Reactions: 3
She irritates me too. What people don't realise is, her being in Heathers wasn't an accident. She also had a very good PR team working with her to get her "noticed" whilst she was pissing around in Tesco. I don't think she is as talented as she thinks she is, yes, she went to drama school etc but still. Everyone else around me seems to love her.

Reactions: 7
I know this thread is dead but she just put a link up to buy tickets for her spongebob musical and the availability for today and tomorrow is shocking. So many seats, about 2/3rds unpurchased at the moment. Crazy, feel bad for the cast

Ergh when I worked for Tesco just having your phone on you was a disciplinary….yet now they are all out there twatting about on tick-tock slating customers ect with no repercussions. To be honest I think it reflects worse in Tesco than individuals like Hannah. Like good luck to her and well done for the shameless self promotion and all

Reactions: 7
The insufferable little twit made her way onto my fyp for the first time in ages and damn, I really hoped she’d have a more active tattle thread. Where’s the tea when you need it - oh wait, that’s CHF’s job 🤣

Reactions: 6
I know this thread is dead but she just put a link up to buy tickets for her spongebob musical and the availability for today and tomorrow is shocking. So many seats, about 2/3rds unpurchased at the moment. Crazy, feel bad for the cast
I think the SpongeBob musical is suffering from some really poor PR/advertising.
Lots of people are taking their small children for a cartoon show- and it really isn’t. It’s a high camp, very knowing, wink wink nudge nudge type of show. It is very funny (was dragged by my teenager) but it’s a big ask to get adults to spend money on a ticket to be in a room with annoying small children that aren’t their own.

Reactions: 2
She pops up on my FYP sometimes and I've always found her a bit annoying so I googled "Hannah Lowther annoying" and now here I am!

I have to be honest, I don't think her voice is that good. It's thin and tends to get shrill on the high notes. I also find her tik toks about her new role insufferable - so many of them where she's mouthing complete bullshit and it's frankly enough now. Announce your new role with an official announcement rather than teasing it with 85 of the same clip.

Reactions: 6
She pops up on my FYP sometimes and I've always found her a bit annoying so I googled "Hannah Lowther annoying" and now here I am!

I have to be honest, I don't think her voice is that good. It's thin and tends to get shrill on the high notes. I also find her tik toks about her new role insufferable - so many of them where she's mouthing complete bullshit and it's frankly enough now. Announce your new role with an official announcement rather than teasing it with 85 of the same clip.
She’s trying to build hype for the new show when the reality is no one gives a tit except her and her parents

Reactions: 4
I wasn’t expecting her to be alternate for Parr and Howard. I’ve not heard her voice live so maybe with acoustics it’s better but I’m not a massive fan- I find her quite nasal and shrill at times.

I wasn’t expecting her to be alternate for Parr and Howard. I’ve not heard her voice live so maybe with acoustics it’s better but I’m not a massive fan- I find her quite nasal and shrill at times.
Yeah, if anything I was expecting Boleyn.

Someone keeps popping up on my for your page talking about her being in six and how it’s a good publicity thing but that it’s not the only reason she’s in it

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she wrote on twitter a couple of weeks back that she had been dealing with a bereavement, such a shame, hopefully she’s okay x

• Sad
She’s actually on tonight
Does anyone know how much she’d earn as an understudy?