Hannah Lowther

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to hear your amazing version?!
Oh hun, I absolutely can’t sing or dance but I’m also not the person performing in a west end show, singing like drowned cat, dancing like my spine has been fused together and making mistakes pretty big mistakes

Reactions: 10
She sounds and performs like a randomer they pulled up on stage rather than somebody who has actually trained in two roles.

It's an awkward watch. Her vocals suck and she looks visibly uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
She sounds and performs like a randomer they pulled up on stage rather than somebody who has actually trained in two roles.

It's an awkward watch. Her vocals suck and she looks visibly uncomfortable.
In clips ive seen she like drops her character loads and its just a blank expression

Reactions: 4
I actually think her solo sounds good. The last group number doesn’t suit her at all though

that is a lot better, it suits her better than any of the heather tracks

I think her solo song was alot better but i think she needs to accept that not every opinion review and comment about her will be positive

Reactions: 5
So I did see a six video where the super swing was on and Hannah was Parr and she was the best thing in the video…

so I think it very much depends on where in a song the snippet is etc

im a fairly critical person but it looks like maybe she’s settling into that role a bit and it’s starting to feel less rigid

Reactions: 3
So I did see a six video where the super swing was on and Hannah was Parr and she was the best thing in the video…

so I think it very much depends on where in a song the snippet is etc

im a fairly critical person but it looks like maybe she’s settling into that role a bit and it’s starting to feel less rigid
I've seen so many tiktoks of the super swing's debut and literally all the comments are about Hannah. Imagine being cast in SIX but nobody gives a tit because your co-star is famous for doing dances in tesco.

Reactions: 7
I'll be honest I never really saw any clips from Six before Hannah's involvement but I think it looks super terrible and somehow...not good enough...for West End no matter who is playing. It seems like I have the unpopular opinion though!

I'll be honest I never really saw any clips from Six before Hannah's involvement but I think it looks super terrible and somehow...not good enough...for West End no matter who is playing. It seems like I have the unpopular opinion though!
I went to see it last year- not in the west end but the tour one and tbh I do think it’s a better fit as a tour rather than west end. I enjoyed the show and the cast from the tour had some incredible talent- whoever was on for Aragon was amazing and the stand out.

But it is a weird format for a show, it feels short and there’s no interlude and I think it’s one of those where you could listen to the songs at home and save yourself money and still get the gist of it. Definitely wouldn’t choose to see it on the west end over other productions.

Reactions: 6
So the alts are all starting to learn a 3rd queen next week and Hannah has got Boleyn. Any thoughts?
Out of the remaining queens Boleyn suits her shrill style the best but I still don't think she suits the show in general. She still looks super awkward and stiff during the megamix and can't really dance.

That’s what happens when you get cast in a show more because of following than your actual talent.

I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry I just can't stand this girl 🤣 I'm so surprised this thread only has 4 pages! Everyone seems to just be so far up her arse on tiktok.

Reactions: 5
Her voice is so basic and she still looks awkward up there.

As for this opt up she chose... Girl, no.

Reactions: 2
Her voice is so basic and she still looks awkward up there.

As for this opt up she chose... Girl, no.

I saw she made a post in response to either this clip or another. Basically asking for people to be nice in comments etc. I think the echo chamber of fans is just as bad as some of the negative comments- it’s not realistic to be praised and adored for everything you do.

There’s clips where she sounds really good (I saw one of her AYWD and I thought she was crushing it- I preferred her version to one I heard from Inez.) and others where it’s clearly not her day and she’s a bit shrill and the riffs are off and she’s awkward. Criticism is a part of any job you do.

The 'outfit of the day's tiktoks made me cringe so hard that I fear my head will get lost in my neck

Reactions: 1