Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a lot of posts here are routed in envy, and I don’t mean that as a criticism. Personally Im envious!! I graft, I work full time and earn less than £30k a year. I work in mental health crisis care, I had to have a degree to do my job, loads of experience and I work long hours with little reward. It frustrating that bloggers generally (not just Hannah) appear to do so little, yet reap such rewards?! Regular holidays, stay at home work status, freebies, a single wage big enough to not only afford to own their own home but afford a partner the luxury of “doing bits and bobs” instead of needing to seek full time employment. I think that’s where the negativity in relation to bloggers / influencers comes from. Their ‘jobs’ are not relatable, their income and lifestyle isn’t... yet if anyone raises that it’s immediately highlighted as an attack or trolling, when in fact it’s usually an observation... albeit one from an audience that appears to feels disconcerted by what is rammed out on social media as “the norm” or “hard work” with little acknowledgement of the bloody brilliant opportunities / status and lifestyle it affords
Anyway I’m off to do a Hannah; eat loads of chocolate, lay on the sofa and drink wine which I think is deserved after spending over forty hours at work this week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I feel like a lot of posts here are routed in envy, and I don’t mean that as a criticism. Personally Im envious!! I graft, I work full time and earn less than £30k a year. I work in mental health crisis care, I had to have a degree to do my job, loads of experience and I work long hours with little reward. It frustrating that bloggers generally (not just Hannah) appear to do so little, yet reap such rewards?! Regular holidays, stay at home work status, freebies, a single wage big enough to not only afford to own their own home but afford a partner the luxury of “doing bits and bobs” instead of needing to seek full time employment. I think that’s where the negativity in relation to bloggers / influencers comes from. Their ‘jobs’ are not relatable, their income and lifestyle isn’t... yet if anyone raises that it’s immediately highlighted as an attack or trolling, when in fact it’s usually an observation... albeit one from an audience that appears to feels disconcerted by what is rammed out on social media as “the norm” or “hard work” with little acknowledgement of the bloody brilliant opportunities / status and lifestyle it affords
Anyway I’m off to do a Hannah; eat loads of chocolate, lay on the sofa and drink wine which I think is deserved after spending over forty hours at work this week 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m not envious, but the rest of it is a bloody good point. That’s why we have places like Tattle, to open a discussion around these ‘influencers’ which we can’t have on insta, where anything that isn’t 1000% positive and full of love heart emojis has you labelled as a troll

Reactions: 10
I’m not envious, but the rest of it is a bloody good point. That’s why we have places like Tattle, to open a discussion around these ‘influencers’ which we can’t have on insta, where anything that isn’t 1000% positive and full of love heart emojis has you labelled as a troll
Maybe envious was the wrong word / maybe it wasn’t I don’t know... I’d love to be on 60k a year let’s put it that way 😂

Reactions: 2
Maybe envious was the wrong word / maybe it wasn’t I don’t know... I’d love to be on 60k a year let’s put it that way 😂
I don’t think envious is the wrong word at all! Anyone on an average salary would be envious of someone earning double for less work! I am

Reactions: 6
I would love to be on 60k a year and it is frustrating to see how little she works to earn it. Especially when I feel that I work harder, and know many people who work so bloody hard for the NHS/fire service and should be earning more.

Its also frustrating seeing the opportunities she has and wastes. The adventures I would have if I was sent on the holidays she has had for free!

Its quite sad seeing how she makes her life appear. Such wasted opportunity. I doubt it but I hope she does more than she lets on online as I would be bored senseless living the way she does! And I definitely get the sense that she's unhappy. Shows that 60k can't buy you a happy life.

Reactions: 9
Hannah Gale #2. Not leaving the house for less than 60k, eating Aldi chocolate in her sized up pjs all day

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would love to be on 60k a year and it is frustrating to see how little she works to earn it. Especially when I feel that I work harder, and know many people who work so bloody hard for the NHS/fire service and should be earning more.

Its also frustrating seeing the opportunities she has and wastes. The adventures I would have if I was sent on the holidays she has had for free!

Its quite sad seeing how she makes her life appear. Such wasted opportunity. I doubt it but I hope she does more than she lets on online as I would be bored senseless living the way she does! And I definitely get the sense that she's unhappy. Shows that 60k can't buy you a happy life.
You’re completely right. Hannahfgale #2 suggestion 60k can’t buy you a happy life

Wouldn’t say I’m envious. I am not earning anywhere near what she does, but I wouldn’t want her salary because I don’t need it. I work part time from home, my husband makes more than enough for the both of us (apart from eating out/travelling we’re not big spenders), we have zero debt, our mortgage in a good area is paid, I don’t have children out of choice and the stuff she gets for free I can easily afford to buy.

Maybe I’m here because it’s fun to talk about her arrogant, lazy arse without being blocked? I can dislike someone that I don’t envy. She’s not even a hate read for me because I don’t dislike her at all; I am in it for the laughs. I know people on less than 60k living a much more enviable, glamorous life. What’s the point of making good salary if you don’t do anything exciting, eating Aldi chocolate is the highlight of your day and your holidays are for watching netflix in a different city? Hard pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t say I’m envious. I am not earning anywhere near what she does, but I wouldn’t want her salary because I don’t need it. I work part time from home, my husband makes more than enough for the both of us (apart from eating out/travelling we’re not big spenders), we have zero debt, our mortgage in a good area is paid, I don’t have children out of choice and the stuff she gets for free I can easily afford to buy.

Maybe I’m here because it’s fun to talk about her arrogant, lazy arse without being blocked? I can dislike someone that I don’t envy. She’s not even a hate read for me because I don’t dislike her at all; I am in it for the laughs. I know people on less than 60k living a much more enviable, glamorous life. What’s the point of making good salary if you don’t do anything exciting, eating Aldi chocolate is the highlight of your day and your holidays are for watching netflix in a different city? Hard pass.
I’m gonna be interested to see how much of the house becomes #gifted, she seems to have paid for the house herself (well I assume the mortgage is in her name as she went on about chris not having evidence for it) but I gaurentee she will have asked him for the chunk he got back off his house, I hope for his sake he is given a stake in the house because she’ll be expecting him to pay for half if not more, plus, why hasn’t he applied for some more long term work now? If they knew they were buying in Worthing?

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just that she’s wearing less ‘cHuNkY kNiTs’ and bag lady skirts, and more flattering clothes, as the season changes.

Reactions: 1
Oh Hannah- HG10 cancelled this week due to buying a house. Yes that 10 min labour intensive scroll of the internet that you call work has been put off. You haven’t even MOVED house. Imagine calling your boss and saying you can’t do your work cos you’ve bought a house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Hannah- HG10 cancelled this week due to buying a house. Yes that 10 min labour intensive scroll of the internet that you call work has been put off. You haven’t even MOVED house. Imagine calling your boss and saying you can’t do your work cos you’ve bought a house 🤣
That celebratory brunch has clearly exhausted her. Poor thing.

Reactions: 4
I moved house between two 14 hour shifts. Bet Hannah can't even imagine that kind of life.

Reactions: 7
Translation: she couldn’t be arsed

Reactions: 4
Every five stories now she has to post a link to some “self help for influencers” account posting wholesome memes about “be whoever you are even if people don’t like it” or links to articles about “people being mean online”. She is really bad at pretending she doesn’t let this tit get to her.

Is Hannah upset because not everybody loves her? Aww, diddums.
Don’t want to hear contrary opinions then close your “instagrab” and get an anonymous 9-5 job. Or just ignore the “haters”, she sounds really weak and thin skinned with this bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Every five stories now she has to post a link to some “self help for influencers” account posting wholesome memes about “be whoever you are even if people don’t like it” or links to articles about “people being mean online”. She is really bad at pretending she doesn’t let this tit get to her.

Is Hannah upset because not everybody loves her? Aww, diddums.
Don’t want to hear contrary opinions then close your “instagrab” and get an anonymous 9-5 job. Or just ignore the “haters”, she sounds really weak and thin skinned with this bullshit.
She knows she’s lazy as hell and it gets to her that we may have noticed. All this ‘resting is healing’ bollocks makes her feel like it’s justified.

This moving house is probably the most active she has been in the last year, must be hard to not be able to stay in bed and stuff your face all day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.