Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is on another press trip...so is obviously already in her hotel room, in bed.
I was coming on here to see if anyone else picked up on that - imagine being so blessed as to go to a nice hotel all paid for and everything and just wasting it by staying in bed doing the same thing? I get that she might not have to do any press things until tonight but that’s a gorgeous hotel, go for a walk or a swim in the pool? Or dander around town and make the most of it? such a waste- the “pig” hotel is fitting for her, lazy and ungrateful. Also she’s a fully grown adult how can she not manage to eat without spilling food down herself?

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure which one she’s gone to but the Pig hotel chains are gorgeous. Have a walk around the grounds, sit in the bar and have a cocktail, read a book by the roaring fire, hell even treat yourself to a daytime bath with fancy products, but oh no get into bed and watch tit tv. She does this everywhere she goes and it’s bleeping infuriating

I quite like her she’s seems fairly relatable and has good hair , she needs to stop that maniacal grin on photos right enough .

She's 30 and she can't eat a meal without getting it down herself. Use a napkin? Sit closer to the table? It's not endearing.

I was coming on here to see if anyone else picked up on that - imagine being so blessed as to go to a nice hotel all paid for and everything and just wasting it by staying in bed doing the same thing? I get that she might not have to do any press things until tonight but that’s a gorgeous hotel, go for a walk or a swim in the pool? Or dander around town and make the most of it? such a waste- the “pig” hotel is fitting for her, lazy and ungrateful. Also she’s a fully grown adult how can she not manage to eat without spilling food down herself?
I was coming here to say the exact same thing! New destination, beautiful countryside, presumably other bloggers to meet (useless she traveled there early to just lie around and do nothing - whereas other bloggers have actual work to do and arrive in the evening) and she chooses to get straight into bed and watch trashy TV. I feel really sorry for her! She is very obviously not in a good place, and it's depressing to watch.

Reactions: 3
I was coming here to say the exact same thing! New destination, beautiful countryside, presumably other bloggers to meet (useless she traveled there early to just lie around and do nothing - whereas other bloggers have actual work to do and arrive in the evening) and she chooses to get straight into bed and watch trashy TV. I feel really sorry for her! She is very obviously not in a good place, and it's depressing to watch.
You know what, I used to think she was depressed and perhaps she is, but THIS sort of behaviour has more to do with being a boring person. No curiosity, no zest for life or interest in stuff going on around her. She’s addicted to the “comfort zone” of junk food and bad tv because she knows she sucks outside of it and can’t be arsed to make an effort. How is this person an “influencer” baffles me; at this point I think people follow her so they can feel good about their own lives (“ok i’ve had a crappy day/week/year but at least im not hiding under my cats and toddler eating my weight in sugar and watching teen mom in order to escape my own existence”). People don’t genuinely like her, they just find her amusing (not in a good way) and are glad they’re not her.

This time i’m happy that she threw food all over herself again, though; that outfit was ATROCIOUS. Baby blue with camel? Teamed with black boots? Tent white trousers? That damn bag almost under her freaking armpit again? You go, girl. Argh...

Reactions: 6
I just can't get past how much more mention of the boyfriend there is since she said she doesn't read what's on here...

She should really stop lying to herself and the world about what size she is. I’m a true 14 and I look about 3 dress sizes smaller than her!

I didn't see the full Stories of her recent press trip, but some of the other influencers were there. I looked at Charlotte Jacklin's Stories and from the little I saw of Hannah's, you'd think they were two different trips?
Hannah's looked really solo and I even thought she was there alone until she posted that she'd met other bloggers.
Why go if you're going to spend so much time alone, in bed, relaxing? I suppose only the head massage she had is any different to her usual day to day.

I didn't see the full Stories of her recent press trip, but some of the other influencers were there. I looked at Charlotte Jacklin's Stories and from the little I saw of Hannah's, you'd think they were two different trips?
Hannah's looked really solo and I even thought she was there alone until she posted that she'd met other bloggers.
Why go if you're going to spend so much time alone, in bed, relaxing? I suppose only the head massage she had is any different to her usual day to day.
I’ve never heard of Charlotte Jacklin before and I’ve just looked at her stories and wow... a lot more interesting than Hannah’s.

Reactions: 2
She should really stop lying to herself and the world about what size she is. I’m a true 14 and I look about 3 dress sizes smaller than her!
I'm a 14 too but I'm 5'7 and Hannah is tiny. Perhaps this is why she's a 14. Most of my fuller figured friends are the same size as me, but then again I'm taller. It would be really sad if she's lying about her size since the brands know what sizes they're sending to her.

Charlotte is a good one, she also does that "silly updates of real, daily life" like Hannah but she does put a lot more effort - on outfits, parenting, her relationshiop and her work. Indeed they look like two different trips, Charlotte took the time to take pictures, make videos and show the place around while Hannah could have been at home eating choccies in bed and we'd be none the wiser where she actually was. This is what frustrates me. She has been given such a great opportunity and platform but seems not to really want it?

I'm a 14 too but I'm 5'7 and Hannah is tiny. Perhaps this is why she's a 14. Most of my fuller figured friends are the same size as me, but then again I'm taller. It would be really sad if she's lying about her size since the brands know what sizes they're sending to her.

Charlotte is a good one, she also does that "silly updates of real, daily life" like Hannah but she does put a lot more effort - on outfits, parenting, her relationshiop and her work. Indeed they look like two different trips, Charlotte took the time to take pictures, make videos and show the place around while Hannah could have been at home eating choccies in bed and we'd be none the wiser where she actually was. This is what frustrates me. She has been given such a great opportunity and platform but seems not to really want it?
I agree that Charlotte puts more effort in, but I've had to unfollow as since the cessation of Betty Magazine, she's started to market herself as a brand and following human beings who market their day to day life and want to be paid for it, isn't really for me!
I can understand if you're offering a service of some kind, but I just don't understand how simply living and taking photos and talking to Stories all day about daily ramblings has become a career?

• Heart
Today's content: a bowl of Supernoodles as she's "feeling sad". And now the fact she's going to put soy sauce and cheese on them next time. AGGHHH. Oh Hannah, it's such a hard and sad life for you isn't it, no job, gifted hotel stays, all the freebies, multiple advent calendars to stuff your face with, and childcare on tap! She drives me absolutely mad.

Hey Hannah, you’re clearly avidly watching here - clearly trolling us with that close up of the crossbodybag under the armpit!

Reactions: 2
I agree that Charlotte puts more effort in, but I've had to unfollow as since the cessation of Betty Magazine, she's started to market herself as a brand and following human beings who market their day to day life and want to be paid for it, isn't really for me!
I can understand if you're offering a service of some kind, but I just don't understand how simply living and taking photos and talking to Stories all day about daily ramblings has become a career?
I know what you mean and agree. It's an entirely new world to the one I grew up in. People being famous for being famous, or for being good looking but with no discernible talent or personality. I think brands have realized that there's no point in paying for ads on TV/magazines anymore; they use social media because that's where we all spend our time now. All these influencers have to do is feed us tidbits to keep us amused and watching. It's strange what currently passes for entertainment, isn't it. It's like reality TV on your phone. Maybe one day this bubble will burst, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Does anyone remember Lily Melrose? Blogger/Youtuber that was one of the top and most well know a few years ago, moved to Brighton, did nothing but nap and watch wrestling and has eventually disappeared back to her home town. Her complacency killed her career. I feel like the same thing is happening to Hannah, taking it for granted until everyone else’s careers around her takes off until her own opportunities dry up. I watched Callie Thorpe’s stories, who was also on the trip and it seemed like everyone else was out exploring the hotel grounds and chatting to each and Callie captured a moment that Hannah stepped out of her room, in pyjamas looking around a bit surprised. I felt embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.