Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol so pathetic

obviously she needs to point out she has ‘not read here’ considering we’ve all just said she has just read the thread.

Hi Hannah 👋🏽

Reactions: 4
My suspicions where further heightend when she mentioned she was going to yoga tonight 🧐

Reactions: 2
Of course she looks at tattle, she is probably thrilled people are talking about her 😂

Reactions: 3
I mean when has she ever shown us that she's cleaned anything? Usually it's to show clothes with a food stain or the mess in her room - suddenly she's proud fo cleaning her laptop? yeaaaah okay sure definitely not on Tattle.

Had anyone seen her story today about all her jeans being too tight? I nearly passed out— she’s squeezed herself into the pregnancy dungarees instead so that she’s comfortable while she stuffing her face and moaning about her weight ! Do something about it if you’re that bothered!!

Reactions: 6
Mention of the boyfriend today... And how she ate some of his free pizza as a starter before going out for dinner. The outfit stylings are a bit... Meh today. Some great shoes though. But please, stop trying to make a shoulder bag a cross body bag...

Mention of the boyfriend today... And how she ate some of his free pizza as a starter before going out for dinner. The outfit stylings are a bit... Meh today. Some great shoes though. But please, stop trying to make a shoulder bag a cross body bag...
Ahhhhh thank you, I could never work out why her bags look so odd! It’s because she’s wearing them wrong.

All that preening and prancing about 🙄
Half of that video is out of focus isn't it?! And her Bobbi Brown post from yesterday performed terribly (7 comments and under 600 likes). She is really phoning it in these days, don't think she gives a tit at all.

Am I the only one who HATES that skirt?! I feel like it makes her look even bigger

Reactions: 5
How many versions of that skirt does she even own, we must have seen every possible styling combination ever! Why make a boring video about it?

That skirt made her look like she was wearing a tent- she has no idea how to dress for her figure, really don’t understand why she acts like she’s an icon for curvy girls

Reactions: 1
That skirt made her look like she was wearing a tent- she has no idea how to dress for her figure, really don’t understand why she acts like she’s an icon for curvy girls
Also the fact that she wore her maternity dungarees today since her trousers no longer fit her #fashion

Also the fact that she wore her maternity dungarees today since her trousers no longer fit her #fashion
I was saying this earlier - why on earth would you brag about this?? Like if that happened me I would have to have a serious think about my lifestyle, not brag about it on Instagram! She’s not a role model at all, she’s a bad influence and should be ashamed of the way she’s acting I think

That chunky jumper and skirt trend needs to die. That and the big coat is a terrible look for her.

I was saying this earlier - why on earth would you brag about this?? Like if that happened me I would have to have a serious think about my lifestyle, not brag about it on Instagram! She’s not a role model at all, she’s a bad influence and should be ashamed of the way she’s acting I think
I keep thinking about it 😂 like I can’t imagine how my brain would interpret that happening but she seems so proud??

That chunky jumper and skirt trend needs to die. That and the big coat is a terrible look for her.
A lot of the coats are terrible looks. She needs something more fitted, she drowns herself to make her body look smaller I think.

A lot of the coats are terrible looks. She needs something more fitted, she drowns herself to make her body look smaller I think.
The outfits are just so mismatched too? Like someone commented on it and she had the most ridiculous answer, she must think she’s some fashion guru lol
C11F8ED2-A176-4C48-ACAD-3129D99B7A8C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.