Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she just doesn't care any more, she doesn't enjoy it and does the absolute bare minimum to make enough money. She doesn't post on weekends, or reply to any comments, she didn't post more of the etsy trip because she didn't have to (contractually).

Reactions: 2
I agree. I think she’ll keep doing the bare minimum as she knows it still gives her more than enough money to survive comfortably on. If work eventually dries up then she’ll probably be happy doing things like freelance copy writing from home and Chris will go back to work full time. I don’t get the impression she’s bothered about being wealthy, she just wants to be able to laze around as much as possible and has no ambition. She has a lot of contacts so I’m sure she could wangle a job working for a magazine or PR brand too if she desperately needed the money.
Oh and I get the impression from some of her much older blog posts that her grandma was quite wealthy. When she died a couple of years ago she might have left Hannah lots of money in her will as they were very close.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember Lily Melrose? Blogger/Youtuber that was one of the top and most well know a few years ago, moved to Brighton, did nothing but nap and watch wrestling and has eventually disappeared back to her home town. Her complacency killed her career. I feel like the same thing is happening to Hannah, taking it for granted until everyone else’s careers around her takes off until her own opportunities dry up. I watched Callie Thorpe’s stories, who was also on the trip and it seemed like everyone else was out exploring the hotel grounds and chatting to each and Callie captured a moment that Hannah stepped out of her room, in pyjamas looking around a bit surprised. I felt embarrassed for her.
I wish I followed Callie just to see her insta story of Hannah. 😂

Yes I remember “lly mlrs”. Funnily enough, I had a nosey at her insta the other day purely because on another forum on here, someone said lily and poppy deyes were the same body shape. It hadn’t changed since the last time I had a nosey and were talking years ago!

They were so vile, and £25 😂 I think there was one that said something ‘lipstick, peanut butter and naps’ 😂

Reactions: 4
Does Chris not work? What I can’t understand is how the duck she’s got a mortgage approved in her influencer salary and him not working? As a freelancer she would have needed to backdate for a couple of years at least so she must be earning serious cash on top off all the gifted freebies

Does Chris not work? What I can’t understand is how the duck she’s got a mortgage approved in her influencer salary and him not working? As a freelancer she would have needed to backdate for a couple of years at least so she must be earning serious cash on top off all the gifted freebies
What were you doing up at 3.44am?! 😳
Anyway, yes he’s still working. I think for a while he was still working where they used to live. I wonder what he thinks to her uncleanliness...

Anyway, yes he’s still working. I think for a while he was still working where they used to live. I wonder what he thinks to her uncleanliness...
a teething 1 year old - a particularly rough night up from 1am -5am 😩. Tattle is my saviour and anger outlet 😆

How long has the pull quote from her depression blog post been on her homepage? Interesting that she's featuring that when it's from 2017 (unless she's trying to tell us all something?)

I’m pretty sure their plan was for him to finish up his old job and then move to their new house and become a full time stay at home Dad.
Although she said this months ago and it didn’t sound like it would be going on for months still.
He creeps me out so much, glad he hasn’t been around in ages 😂

I’m pretty sure their plan was for him to finish up his old job and then move to their new house and become a full time stay at home Dad.
Although she said this months ago and it didn’t sound like it would be going on for months still.
He creeps me out so much, glad he hasn’t been around in ages 😂
Glad it’s not just me who finds him weird 😂 I find it so weird that they look like they could be brother and sister!

Reactions: 3
Yes I remember “lly mlrs”. Funnily enough, I had a nosey at her insta the other day purely because on another forum on here, someone said lily and poppy deyes were the same body shape. It hadn’t changed since the last time I had a nosey and were talking years ago!
I loved Lily in her prime because she was a good balance between 'not like all the other bloggers' but then still keeping up with what was up in the industry. She lost herself when she moved to Brighton, she was manipulating her angles hardcore instead of being truthful about weight gain, then just completely disappeared. I still follow her on Insta, she pops back approximately once a month to share an outfit photo and then add affiliate links to all items she's wearing, obviously milking some extra cash. Oh and she kept lashing out at her followers who asked her to make videos, who asked her about her weight gain, life changes, etc etc. She was just a witch to her supporters in the end.

I imagine Hannah would be the same in a few years, just share some affiliate content once a in a while whenever the cash seems to be running out, other than that no info. She's really hard to relate to these days because she doesn't actually talk about parenting, suddenly moving across the country, living with her partner, working, etc. Stuff that would be really interesting. She just shows chocolate, white carbs and her moon face. Her blog posts are long paragraphs of nothing. I understand wanting to maintain privacy but she could still talk a little more about her life than now to have actual content.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.