Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting grief on Twitter for the influencer key worker RIDICULOUS comment. Retweeted by ScouseRachel and a few others. I literally can’t deal with her, she’s just a head, she’s making me too angry for even a hate watch!
So glad this was picked up on Twitter 🤗 hope she regrets it!

Reactions: 6
Is she actually having a laugh?! The awful HG Ten coming a day late because she needs “more time to prepare”?! YOU DO NOTHING, ALL DAY EVERY DAY, YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A “KEY WORKER” 🤦‍♀️😡
Does anyone even care about the HG10?

Reactions: 9
She’s only just moved, how can she “find” an out of date box of pop tarts in the cupboard?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is she actually having a laugh?! The awful HG Ten coming a day late because she needs “more time to prepare”?! YOU DO NOTHING, ALL DAY EVERY DAY, YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A “KEY WORKER” 🤦‍♀️😡
To link TEN items of clothes on your insta. It's like...half an hours 'work'. I've said it before but how does she keep making money from this, she doesn't do anything all day. She put clothes on to take them off just so she had something to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuinely think this woman is a moron with no sense of perspective or the scale of the situation.

Also noticed she has such an over inflated opinion of herself. Such a ridiculous person.

Reactions: 7
It's hairwash day!!!
She must only do it once a month, she always looks like you could wring her hair out, it's so greasy.
HG10 and hairwash day. She'll be knackered tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely think this woman is a moron with no sense of perspective or the scale of the situation.

Also noticed she has such an over inflated opinion of herself. Such a ridiculous person.
pretty much as most "keyworker influencers " do

I'm usually a silent observer here, but as a self-proclaimed grammar nazi, I simply can't leave this unsaid.

"For all whom it may concern" makes me want to put my head in the oven 🤦‍♀️
wasn't she a journalist at one point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can a mother of a toddler read so many books, binge watch so much Netflix and play the sims. I have an 18month old and barely have time to wipe my arse if im lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can a mother of a toddler read so many books, binge watch so much Netflix and play the sims. I have an 18month old and barely have time to wipe my arse if im lucky!
ithink her partnet probably doesthe majority of work tbh, does he still work outside the home?

Reactions: 2
omg I can't believe I found this thread! I created the one on guru gossip but it sort of died.

I was like flabbergasted that he deleted social media and became invisible online but even more flabbergasted that he like quit his job? and how they make a living now?

I also think she's delusional thinking that what she's doing is working lol

omg I can't believe I found this thread! I created the one on guru gossip but it sort of died.

I was like flabbergasted that he deleted social media and became invisible online but even more flabbergasted that he like quit his job? and how they make a living now?

I also think she's delusional thinking that what she's doing is working lol
What was his job before.

Judging by her hair, greasy face, filthy clothes... I think she skips wiping her arse in favour of reading etc 😂

• Haha
Oh duck me have you seen the newest HG10 😂 “top 10 binge worthy Netflix shows”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.