Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HannahFGale #2: Definitely not a key worker, more like a hard work shirker

sorry that’s awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@JellyDonut way better than I can come up with, been racking my brains but nothing.

How about a little adaption “HannahFgale claims she’s a key worker more like a hard work shirker”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hannahfgale, key worker my ear, it’s not essential to post selfies and recipes my dear

• Haha
Hannahfgale - Influencing no one. More vital than the NHS. Unpacking one box is hard work... are you taking the p*ss?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still in hysterics/complete shock at the key worker thing. Like we’d all go ‘Hannah, you’re right- your cashew rice recipe and Aldi chocolate posts and pictures of your spots ARE as essential as NHS doctors saving lives without protective equipment’.
and she's probably demand PPE equipment for when she leaves the house to take the same posed outfit photos

I really hope some actual key workers told her where to go when she said that. Makes me so angry, how bloody dare she is even suggest she might be a key worker!? When there are doctors and nurses dying putting their lives on the line! Unbelievable. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me why she has so many followers because I don’t get it?

Her whole Instagram is completely fake.
Shes not showcasing her style, (we all know her natural style is lounge wear or pyjamas.) It’s just a series of fashion looks with this seasons latest and cheapest garments thrown together for a quick trip out to grab a “natural” mouth open photo for the gram before reverting back to said loungewear/pj’s.
Why does she need to sell us clothes she’s worn for 5 mins?

Her lifestyle consists of snacks and tv and the odd coffee shop “work” session.
I don’t get what’s so aspirational about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me why she has so many followers because I don’t get it?

Her whole Instagram is completely fake.
Shes not showcasing her style, (we all know her natural style is lounge wear or pyjamas.) It’s just a series of fashion looks with this seasons latest and cheapest garments thrown together for a quick trip out to grab a “natural” mouth open photo for the gram before reverting back to said loungewear/pj’s.
Why does she need to sell us clothes she’s worn for 5 mins?

Her lifestyle consists of snacks and tv and the odd coffee shop “work” session.
I don’t get what’s so aspirational about it?
She got lucky because she knew/knows a few other influencers, I think she used to work with them (Susie Verril and Erica Davies among others). I think a few years ago she genuinely did used to be interesting. But the past couple of years all she has done is moan and slob around.

One thing that makes me find the whole key worker thing ridiculous is that they were categorised as such to be able to access childcare/school provision during this whole crisis, so that the parents who are key workers can continue to go out to work without worrying about their children. Hannah literally never leaves the house, even when she is 'working'!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
One thing that makes me find the whole key worker thing ridiculous is that they were categorised as such to be able to access childcare/school provision during this whole crisis, so that the parents who are key workers can continue to go out to work without worrying about their children. Hannah literally never leaves the house, even when she is 'working'!
She’s so lazy she can’t even be bothered to post on instastories on weekends or past 7pm on a weekday. If she’s that desperate to only work office hours then go and get an office job.

Stained, creased clothes.
A photo of her toddler from behind which she bribed him in order to get - what for? If you don't want your child online, I respect it. But don't put him online at all. I'm not interested in the back of his head or the back of his free clothes which, let's face it, is the only reason she mentions him at all. Or his free toys/bedroom accessories.
Gormless smile.
Mention of games she's been playing.
Food she's been eating.
Who the duck cares? Bet Chris is desperate for this lockdown to be over so he gets a break when she goes for a "meeting" (see: coffee and breakfast then a photo against a filthy pastel wall)
Why do I still follow her? My child is a very similar age to hers and I cannot relate to her at all. If she's playing Pokémon and Sims then she's not doing much childcare. That or her child is extremely well equipped to entertain himself all day, every day, while she stuffs her face, pours herself into unflattering sack clothes and flaunts herself as more important than the NHS 😐

Reactions: 15
A photo of her toddler from behind which she bribed him in order to get - what for? If you don't want your child online, I respect it. But don't put him online at all. I'm not interested in the back of his head or the back of his free clothes which, let's face it, is the only reason she mentions him at all. Or his free toys/bedroom accessories.
Gormless smile.
Food she's been eating.
Who the duck cares? Bet Chris is desperate for this lockdown to be over so he gets a break when she goes for a "meeting" (see: coffee and breakfast then a photo against a filthy pastel wall)
Why do I still follow her? My child is a very similar age to hers and I cannot relate to her at all. If she's playing Pokémon and Sims then she's not doing much childcare. That or her child is extremely well equipped to entertain himself all day, every day, while she stuffs her face, pours herself into unflattering sack clothes and flaunts herself as more important than the NHS 😐
[/QUOTE

She wears such cheap clothes, of course they look awful. Stop constantly buying more crap and just buy a little better quality (not ridiculously expensive - looking at you @theannaedit 👀) and actually have a style, rather than putting awful loud unwearable outfits on for one photo.

Gormless smile.
Food she's been eating.
this always baffles me about her, I have a 20 month old and i can barely get through a hot drink without her needing my attention, yet she has time to binge watch endless shows and read books!? sorry I don’t know ANY parent that can do that.
Bet she can’t wait for this to be over so she can bundle him off this her dad and stepmum again

Reactions: 13
this always baffles me about her, I have a 20 month old and i can barely get through a hot drink without her needing my attention, yet she has time to binge watch endless shows and read books!? sorry I don’t know ANY parent that can do that.
Bet she can’t wait for this to be over so she can bundle him off this her dad and stepmum again
I have a toddler and a baby and I've been trying to get through the same one book for the past 3 months 😭😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t get that either! Either she is lying about reading these books or she just lays around while her poor boyfriend does the child care. I imagine she isn’t much of a cleaner by what she says, think she tidies a small corner of her house for the gram and the rest of it is a tit hole 😂 I’ve got a 1 year old and i think I’ve read 2 books since she was born

It was annoying me cos I have so many books I want to read and this woman is getting through loads and I was envious, but then I realised it's not me that's in the wrong. Also why admit you just put jeans and a nice top on for one photo then put your dirty clothes back on? She does realise this is her job?

She watches more shows than I do as a non-parent working from home a relatively relaxed job (always quiet this time of year). That's just wrong.
Hell, she watches more shows than I did as a uni student procrastinating 90% of the time. Lazy af

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To read or watch anything, I have to sacrifice sleep. She gets about 9 hours by the sounds. I'd love to know who she believes her target demographic is.

Her afternoon walk that she needs a crime podcast distraction for... Am I to assume she doesn't take her child for the one allowed walk per day? That seems cruel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She must have got a lot of grief on insta too as she deleted the story quickly.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.