Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she got a few angry messages from people who are actually keyworkers here such as nurses and teachers telling her to shut the duck up. Stupid cow!

Reactions: 12
This made me so angry - she seriously thinks that she should be considered a key worker? Must help her sleep at night to tell herself that. 😡 She doesn’t even provide any vaguely useful information, just plenty of links to cheap fast fashion, that in my opinion shouldn’t even be shipped right now. Putting workers at risk for non essential goods, can’t even be bothered putting on some clean clothes that haven’t been lying on the floor for days. She’s definitely not a key worker, but tbh I don’t even know how she’s considered an influencer these days.
That shocks me (if it is real, I cba to check, does anyone know) as Finland generally seems to make sensible decisions. I would be mortified if people who just post selfies and comp'd (often not listed as an ad) tit were paralleled with NHS members or supermarket workers

Reactions: 5
A consultancy, PING Helsinki, edits government announcements so they fit easily into a social media format and sends them to a network of 1,500 influencers on its books, who are free to use words and images as they like, according to Politico.

The idea is sound IMO but I don’t see why it needs influencers to be named as key workers for it to work. Or paid, quite frankly.

Reactions: 1
She really is delusional!! She isn’t even a worker let alone a key one! Also stop being such a slob, hang your clothes up and take some pride in your appearance. Even though I’m working from home with children I still get up at my normal time, wash and get dressed as per usual Hannah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is delusional!! She isn’t even a worker let alone a key one! Also stop being such a slob, hang your clothes up and take some pride in your appearance. Even though I’m working from home with children I still get up at my normal time, wash and get dressed as per usual Hannah!
ALso, she “works” from home ordinarily anyway so basically she’s now just letting us know how lazy she truly is

Reactions: 4
duck me, I'd love her to tell a frontline NHS worker that she considers herself a key worker and then explain why. I imagine she'd get smacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, I'd love her to tell a frontline NHS worker that she considers herself a key worker and then explain why. I imagine she'd get smacked.
I'd love her to tell me (not a frontline NHS worker) this. She would get (verbally) smacked.

Reactions: 4
I’m a teacher and don’t even consider myself a key worker.... what the duck is she playing at?!

Reactions: 8
She is literally clutching at anything that makes her unbelievably lazy, crass lifestyle valid. I swear down all this woman does is grate cheese, moan about looking after her kid and only bother to put on clean clothes if it’s for paid ads. I’m sure she’ll cry ‘troll’ at this but it’s literally all factual. Her to do list said ‘unpack one box’ for Christ sakes.

Reactions: 17
For a long time now I’ve felt genuine pity for her. She does literally nothing but kids herself that she’s hardworking and relevant and this key worker thing just cements it.

It’s not like she ever really talks about anything particularly new or edgy, she’s not really very well informed and if I see a photo of her in that straw boater again this summer I might cry.

Reactions: 11
10.30am and she’s not posted anything yet 🌚

10.30am and she’s not posted anything yet 🌚
Oh phew, she’s posted now! I wasn’t sure what day of the week it was without her posting to tell me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember following her years ago ( 5 or 6 or even more maybe) and I thought she was refreshing and super down to earth, just like you and me, yknow? But then I remember her going on a two week holiday and then the moment she gets back begging for us to vote for her and her boyfriend to win a trip to New York, it was constant. Tweeting, instagramming incessantly. Never found out if she won or not because I unfollowed her as she seemed like such a lazy beg. Glad to see some things haven’t changed!

Reactions: 9
I've had to unfollow. I'm a GP receptionist, I'm working overtime as we're so short staffed & we're non stop all day every day. Watching this pleb banging on about plaiting her hair & unpacking boxes absolutely boils my piss. She wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in the face

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
To think that getting up, throwing a blazer over joggers and taking a mirror selfie qualifies as work for her, bleeping joke.

Reactions: 10
I’m still in hysterics/complete shock at the key worker thing. Like we’d all go ‘Hannah, you’re right- your cashew rice recipe and Aldi chocolate posts and pictures of your spots ARE as essential as NHS doctors saving lives without protective equipment’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m still in hysterics/complete shock at the key worker thing. Like we’d all go ‘Hannah, you’re right- your cashew rice recipe and Aldi chocolate posts and pictures of your spots ARE as essential as NHS doctors saving lives without protective equipment’.
Ahhhhaaa can this be the new thread title 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.