Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t get how she gets these free holidays as she does nothing to promote them. In my opinion, people don’t tend to read blog posts anymore and she doesn’t do YouTube to show them off so it’s basically just a picture of a book and her sunglasses and that’s the coverage she gives of the trip. I guess it’s the holiday providers who are the mugs but I can think of so many other influencers who wouldn’t take the piss and would actually promote the resort better.

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with her sandals and knitwear combos. Like, let’s throw the seasons together - It’s just all wrong. And why does her little toe always poke out the edge of her strappies?? Little things but still, ugh.
Hey, it's my first time on here. I've been wondering about Lily for months. I can't find her blog. Does anyone have a link please? x

Reactions: 1
I used to love Hannah back in the magazine days. But now, I wouldn’t know the difference between her being at home or promoting a holiday. It’s all bed, books and being inside. If I was being paid to go somewhere I’d be making sure I showed what was on offer!

Reactions: 1
Oh she's dressed like a bag lady again and where does she get her nails done?! They always look like they've been baked on, the polish is so thick 🤢

She’s written “It me” on her most recent story again. It’s so bleeping annoying! Can’t believe she used to be my favourite blogger

Reactions: 4
She’s written “It me” on her most recent story again. It’s so bleeping annoying! Can’t believe she used to be my favourite blogger
Whenever she writes that, my brain says 'yeah well I wish it wasn't...'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a real rock and roll holiday planned this year - Butlin’s for Just for tots week! Maybe she should take her anonymous child there as he seems to be shoved in front of the TV at every opportunity?

• Haha
If there's no child in the pushchair on her latest feed photo, why is she posing awkwardly with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sure I am just being a massive pedant but why go out to buy a coffee then take it home to drink it? Surely just make one at home? Or maybe that's just what over-paid people do...

Reactions: 8
I'm sure I am just being a massive pedant but why go out to buy a coffee then take it home today drink it? Surely just make one at home? Or maybe that's just what over-paid people do...
Maybe to prove she leaves the house from time to time? But I think you were right to be honest... Lol

I just went scrolling down her IG feed to see when I last felt like she was fashionable or someone to aspire to be. It was the end of 2016.

Last edited:
  • Haha
God her life is so hard. A nursery settling in session and a mortgage meeting. Where will she find the time, when there is so much sitting on the sofa and stuffing her face with knock off Nak’d bars to be done?!?!

Reactions: 9
God her life is so hard. A nursery settling in session and a mortgage meeting. Where will she find the time, when there is so much sitting on the sofa and stuffing her face with knock off Nak’d bars to be done?!?!

And a "new juicy spot on her upper thigh". She makes me feel actually queasy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She was rewarded for her efforts though... What bleeping efforts? Try an actual job and looking after your own child for once. She wouldn't know what had hit her.

1. What effort has she done? I have a kid, I have to work, I have to do all my errands once I've finished work. Piss off love.
2. I would be MORTIFIED if a company had paid for me to go on holiday and all I posted were a couple of photos of nothing. I'd be going out of my way to say thank you and show what was on offer etc. ie - content.

Friday Faves vegan burger from KFC. She hasn't even tried it. Screams laziness in terms of coming up with content

Reactions: 9
Friday Faves vegan burger from KFC. She hasn't even tried it. Screams laziness in terms of coming up with content
I thought exactly this but didn't know if I was being picky. But yeah... How can your recommend something you haven't even tried? Get off your ass Hannah!

And she's just rewarded herself again for getting her mortgage approved. I thought she rewarded herself yesterday for going to the meeting? So tiring, leaving the house.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.