Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is like a student. So odd that she gets the brands. I looked back at her posts pre kid and it was a lot more slick.

Reactions: 1
She is like a student. So odd that she gets the brands. I looked back at her posts pre kid and it was a lot more slick.
I know! She has a lot of big brands working with her and I just don’t see how or why. Next, New Look, Bobbi Brown, Matalan, La Redoutte, andotherstories just to name a few

I know! She has a lot of big brands working with her and I just don’t see how or why. Next, New Look, Bobbi Brown, Matalan, La Redoutte, andotherstories just to name a few
Aldi too! And those gifted breaks with martinhal She must be making a killing.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s making at least 80k every year plus all the free holidays. It’s insane! The most average of average content creators could do what she does with their eyes closed. I really hope her time is up soon and she’ll have to get a real job.
i remember her saying she wants to write a book - her writing is awful so good luck with that! plus it would probably take her 100 years to get the thing written considering how lazy she is. She’ll also pop some more kids out to ensure she gets an excuse to spend the rest of her 30s in bed watching TV whilst Chris and her family bring the kids up.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her little boy. This morning saying cos it's a but cold and rainy where she is she cant be arsed to work/do anything and said she cant find the motivation to 'parent'. Like wtf...u are a mum you have no choice! Plus the weather only gonna get worse...she has lived through 30 winters or whatever !

Reactions: 4
Today she has shown us the crumbs in her laptop. Such content.
I'm just shocked that someone who uses their laptop for the majority of their work/'content'(I say content lightly) treats it like such tit. It looked absolutely filthy and disgusting. The woman should really get herself together, I don't see how she takes so much pride in being sloppy/dirty/messy all the time.

Reactions: 5
I'm just shocked that someone who uses their laptop for the majority of their work/'content'(I say content lightly) treats it like such tit. It looked absolutely filthy and disgusting. The woman should really get herself together, I don't see how she takes so much pride in being sloppy/dirty/messy all the time.
Totally! It's the actual pride in how dirty her laptop is, how greasy her hair is, how stained her top is. It's not even her being 'relatable', it's just unclean. Why do brands do deals with her?

Reactions: 7
She is far from relatable, how can you relate to a dirty slob? I know I can't 😕

Reactions: 3
What exactly is the point of these "press trips"?! Posing with your smug pals and showing off all your free stuff to make the rest of us feel bad?
She's been there 4 hours and now she's in bed! Always on brand is our Hannah 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, she turns my stomach. My favourite is how she is always posting those ‘life goals’ lists, and they are literally the same every time, the only difference is that each time she says she wants to do less and less 😂

Oh my word I thought it was only me that got annoyed by the ‘insane fake laugh’ pose

Also I’ve noticed she has copied Ames.ro with the dressing videos. How embarrassing!

Hannah used to be original & fun, now I’m just bored but it’s like watching car crash tv

Reactions: 5
Her swinging those leopard UGG slippers around made me furious. How on earth is she deserving of all the decent freebies she gets? She is just so slobby, dirty and gross and her insta following isn't as good as others by a long way, so WHY are all the big brands queuing up to be represented by this lazy, entitled oaf? If you look back at her content on IG a couple of years ago she was polished, made an effort, knew what suited her and for the most part looked great. She should be ashamed of the absolute bone idle scruff she's become.

Kind of off topic but as someone who works for a company that uses a lot of influencers in their advertising now, it does grate sometimes when they’re giving all this stuff away to people just for taking some pictures or posting on instagram stories. Whereas we get naff all (except for being paid lol) but we don’t get free slippers and dresses and coats! It’s a bit demoralising.

Anyone else noticed Hannah has started making a bit more of an effort, she must follow this thread!
Hopefully will last

However, that smile is out full throttle 😃

• Haha
I think with the whole MOD thing, a lot of influencers have come here to see what is said about that them so I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah has read this thread.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.