Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laziest cow ever. Doesnt seem to do any work. Rarely does actual cooking and always fobbing off her kid to family and is always moaning about periods, kids waking up at 5am and actually having to do stuff. Not everyone can go aldi everyday and binge watch TV boxsets?!

Reactions: 6
I’m actually fed up of hearing about her periods! It doesn’t make you relatable Hannah, it just makes you seem like you’re a broken record. Give it a rest for a while sheesh. Please provide some new content other than your period/what chocolate you’re stuffing your face with today/what box set you’re bingeing today. It’s all we ever see 😭😂

Reactions: 8
I don't think she actually wanted a child. From what I can gather, she was diagnosed with PCOS which can make it more difficult to conceive so she had loads of panicked unprotected sex, and surprise, surprise, got preggers. The pregnancy was a fantastic excuse to eat loads and loads of shite and indulge. Now she has an actual human being to look after and can't be bothered. She also doesn't get on with her partner.

She is depressed because she's not free and single.

Reactions: 4
Remember when she went to Chicago for her 30th? http://hannahgale.co.uk/2019/09/30/a-mini-city-guide-to-chicago/

All the places she recommends in her "guide" are no more than a block away from her hotel. She didn't explore the city at all - what an absolute waste!!!!
I was gonna say I can't believe this but I totally can. Her prerogative if she wants to go to a city and do duck all but WHY write a blog post about it then?

I feel guilty/lazy if I don't utilise every minute visiting a new place, how can she be happy with just staying in bed and going no further than a 1 minute walk from the hotel?

Reactions: 2
seriously what was the point in her travelling to Chicago to sit in her hotel room though? Guarantee she will eventually do a blog post about her depression and will refer to going on trips and doing duck all on them and it will be blamed on the depression

So the “HG 10” has been postponed yet ANOTHER day because of lack of WiFi on the train, do why doesn’t she just post it now she’s home? Instead of telling us how she’s going to sit and binge TV in her pants? Ffs

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen on an astrology website that “mercury is in retrograde” today. How many times is HG gonna bang on about it today?!

Reactions: 5
Her post today is all about how she “hopes” to post her stupid HG 10 thing today, eat some pasta and hopefully not have any period leaks. My God she annoys the life out of me!

Reactions: 3
And posted a pic of pasta and another of cous cous
And talked of naps
And her cycle, again
Get a life Hannah you are an absolute lazy joke!

Her lunches always look massive. It’s no wonder she’s piling the weight on.

She’s getting as bad as Zoella just eating in bed all the time! What example is that to set to her kid?

Maybe she’s being a lazy slob to try and be relatable to new mums, but she’s epically failing. If she had a newborn baby I would understand the constant loungewear days, carb loaded meals and chocs for fuel and napping when the baby sleeps and staying on the sofa as much as possible.
Those first few new baby months are hard and all I wanted to do is hibernate. However, she doesn’t have a new born, her son is nearly 2, goes to nursery her family help with childcare and her partner is really active in looking after their son. She’s doesn’t have a conventional job where she works set hours and has to be in the office and from what it appears she’s doing well from it. She doesn’t have the stress of a commute, horrible boss and trying to juggle work around nursery drop offs and having to miss bedtime because she has a work deadline. She’s the epitome of a lazy, self entitled millennial and she’s probably never done a hard days work in her life. All she does is eat, nap, watch tv and instagram some really crap lazy content, she doesn’t even look after her own kid much and palms him off at every opportunity. I can not believe the volume of work she gets, free holidays and gifts from big name brands. An Ambassador for Bobbi Brown makeup?! Such a bleeping joke. There’s a lots of Instagramers that work hard for their money, create engaging and fun content but for the life of me I cannot see Hannah’s appeal or what her real “job” is

Reactions: 14
She’s getting as bad as Zoella just eating in bed all the time! What example is that to set to her kid?
I literally came onto this thread to say she’s morphing into Zoella. 30 years old but acting like a 20 year old student 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also don’t understand how they can make enough money solely on what she earns?! I’m not clued up on influencer earnings but if they can survive on her income alone, I’m in the wrong job!!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s being a lazy slob to try and be relatable to new mums, but she’s epically failing. If she had a newborn baby I would understand the constant loungewear days, carb loaded meals and chocs for fuel and napping when the baby sleeps and staying on the sofa as much as possible.
Those first few new baby months are hard and all I wanted to do is hibernate. However, she doesn’t have a new born, her son is nearly 2, goes to nursery her family help with childcare and her partner is really active in looking after their son. She’s doesn’t have a conventional job where she works set hours and has to be in the office and from what it appears she’s doing well from it. She doesn’t have the stress of a commute, horrible boss and trying to juggle work around nursery drop offs and having to miss bedtime because she has a work deadline. She’s the epitome of a lazy, self entitled millennial and she’s probably never done a hard days work in her life. All she does is eat, nap, watch tv and instagram some really crap lazy content, she doesn’t even look after her own kid much and palms him off at every opportunity. I can not believe the volume of work she gets, free holidays and gifts from big name brands. An Ambassador for Bobbi Brown makeup?! Such a bleeping joke. There’s a lots of Instagramers that work hard for their money, create engaging and fun content but for the life of me I cannot see Hannah’s appeal or what her real “job” is
Just so you know I’m at my desk applauding this!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.