Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, my kids don’t stay with me anyway too blessed to be stressed order me a pizza express

(Bit long 😂)
I hate to poop on your parade but we had a magnificent suggestion for thread title a good few pages back. I think we might have to save yours for the following thread.

Thread title suggestion:

Hannah Gale #10: it me, hi. I’m the problem it me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to poop on your parade but we had a magnificent suggestion for thread title a good few pages back. I think we might have to save yours for the following thread.
I just dislike Hannah getting the credit for actual song lyrics 🤣

Loving “tiny boyfriend” gets me every time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So do we think she wittered on about mercury rising and Grey’s in her interview?

Reactions: 2
I’d bloody love to be a fly on the wall in her med school interview.
1. Why do you want to be a doctor? Well it looks so much fun on greys anatomy
2.what qualities do you think will make you a good doctor? I’ve watched all episodes of greys anatomy(some of them more than once), I used to love casualty when I was little. Oh and I’m a single mum which basically means my ex looks after them so I can do what I want

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fake account. I could believe it. ‘I’ve been hack’ sounds exactly like her and her inability to proofread a thing.

Reactions: 5
“So thankful for MY support system”. You mean the kids father. He’s stepping in for them. Not you. He probably knows what a crappy job you do of looking after them when they’re okay nevermind ill and wanted to rescue them.

it’s all about her isn’t it! Everyone is “doing childcare” to help Hannah do whatever she wants. No.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“So thankful for MY support system”. You mean the kids father. He’s stepping in for them. Not you. He probably knows what a crappy job you do of looking after them when they’re okay nevermind ill and wanted to rescue them.

it’s all about her isn’t it! Everyone is “doing childcare” to help Hannah do whatever she wants. No.
You've hit the nail on the head - it's the kids' support system! She is part of the kids' support system but thinks it's *her* support system and that it's there because it's her Vs the kids.

It's great the kids have so many people in their corner who might be able to help them navigate their parents' split in the years ahead. It's just a shame HG is self-obsessed and had them before working through the issues caused by her own mother.

Do you remember when HG posted about Rosie Chappel helping her out with split and medical study stuff? I wonder what Rosie makes of Hannah now...

Reactions: 12
The schadenfreude in me really can't wait for all the med school rejection posts to come flooding in 🤠 #itnotme

• Haha
Reactions: 15
trying to write a song parody help me!

Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend
Count the headlights on the highway
It me down in sheets of Travelodge
You had a ‘busy’ day today

great catch re the hand over the children’s faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The schadenfreude in me really can't wait for all the med school rejection posts to come flooding in 🤠 #itnotme
by that time all medical talk will be gone and she will be claming something about childcare and the timing not being right (dare I even say a return of the Leopard?)

Reactions: 11
trying to write a song parody help me!

Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend
Count the headlights on the highway
It me down in sheets of Travelodge
You had a ‘busy’ day today

great catch re the hand over the children’s faces!
Blue Jean baby,
Sussex lady,
somehow promoting brands.
Goggly-eyed,
Lopsided smile,
She wants to marry a Portsmouth man

Aspiring medic,
You must have read it,
Cringe captions about college antics.
Where are the kids though?
Probably with Chris, so
Back to the Travelodge Hannah must go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Blue Jean baby,
Sussex lady,
somehow promoting brands.
Goggly-eyed,
Lopsided smile,
She wants to marry a Portsmouth man

Aspiring medic,
You must have read it,
Cringe captions about college antics.
Where are the kids though?
Probably with Chris, so
Back to the Travelodge Hannah must go
I had to read that at the speed of the actual lyrics. God bless you, this is amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.