Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working so hard though! Binge watching tv and napping. Dr Gale will see you now… in between episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Working so hard though! Binge watching tv and napping. Dr Gale will see you now… in between episodes.
Would love to be on a fly on the wall at her first placement (if she makes it that far!)

also what is that random pic her son supposedly took supposed to represent? What was the point of posting it? So bizarre?

Reactions: 6
Would love to be on a fly on the wall at her first placement (if she makes it that far!)

also what is that random pic her son supposedly took supposed to represent? What was the point of posting it? So bizarre?
i think the word youre looking for is "boring"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think it’s supposed to say “look at me! I do look after my own children!” (For five minutes, while Chris was taking a whizz)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get this trend with some influencers where they think it makes them seem cool to not care about their kids much. I think they think it makes them seem relatable but really, the rest of us actually do care about our kids, so it makes them look weird AF.

Reactions: 16
If I split up with my 10+ year partner the last thing I think I’d wanna do in the first 6 months is date? Especially when my life revolves around 2 kids and a med course. Maybe someone who’s been in a similar boat can explain this to me because I just can’t get my head around her. 1. How she found her time to go on dating apps 2. dates even? 3. Could you be arsed jumping in a relationship so soon either?! I’d defo wanna be on my own for a bit 😅😅 please someone explain
I split up with an ex after 7 years. We’d basically been best friends living together. I think I got on tinder the next day 😂 didn’t exist when I was single before and I was also 19 when we got together, so yes I definitely was single and ready to mingle! Wasn’t looking for a relationship necessarily, but just to see what was out there and to have some fun. And it did feel magical and exciting for a short time, and then I met and fell in love with my husband. I’m not judging her for that at all. I felt like I had been awakened and that I needed to discover who I was / adult me was. I also wanted some fun and excitement! It wasn’t a rebound as I ended our relationship.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like her hair straight at all!
I didn't even notice the hair, all I could see was the jumble sale outfit, most of her "outfits" look like me and my sister as infants when my parents let us dress ourselves :ROFLMAO:

I split up with an ex after 7 years. We’d basically been best friends living together. I think I got on tinder the next day 😂 didn’t exist when I was single before and I was also 19 when we got together, so yes I definitely was single and ready to mingle! Wasn’t looking for a relationship necessarily, but just to see what was out there and to have some fun. And it did feel magical and exciting for a short time, and then I met and fell in love with my husband. I’m not judging her for that at all. I felt like I had been awakened and that I needed to discover who I was / adult me was. I also wanted some fun and excitement! It wasn’t a rebound as I ended our relationship.
I know lots of people who have done similar, I think the difference is putting it online when you have a very public platform, just seems very rushed (and unnecessary tbh)

Reactions: 2
I didn't even notice the hair, all I could see was the jumble sale outfit, most of her "outfits" look like me and my sister as infants when my parents let us dress ourselves :ROFLMAO:

I know lots of people who have done similar, I think the difference is putting it online when you have a very public platform, just seems very rushed (and unnecessary tbh)
Yes I agree and I also didn’t have kids / wasn’t going for a career change! Makes a big difference… not sure why she is broadcasting it on Instagram, especially as there are children involved?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1802743

Ah its depression advocate Hannah "nothing but sheer joy" Gale 😜😜😜
I hate people using depressed in this way, a bit of a rant sorry, but this (imo) is one of the reasons mental health issues are often still not taken seriously. "depressed" is not the same as a bit stressed/tired/overwhelmed

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.