Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think sallybreadsticks is Chris winding us up? I’m here for sauces but please throw in some genuine info too x
it's absolutely not

Have a look at my previous replies where I give some clues about how I know Chris and Hannah

Again, I cant reveal my sources because I'd lose friends over this. They're all watching this thread

My main take away from the hard launch is he must be dead below average in height.
he's about 5ft 4in by all accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She pushes all my inner Shania Twain buttons- okay, so you have a boyfriend? That don’t impress me much you sad, boring self obsessed withch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it's absolutely not

Have a look at my previous replies where I give some clues about how I know Chris and Hannah

Again, I cant reveal my sources because I'd lose friends over this. They're all watching this thread

he's about 5ft 4in by all accounts.
unless you re purposely changing the way you write so that it is different from your usual tone if your friends know you at all it will be obvious to them who is writing

How can a budget hotel bathroom be a fave snippet? 😩
I'd say that is better than a supermarket checkout :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
If my own 'fave snippets' of December included going to Sainsbury's self checkout and posing in front of a limp Travelodge shower curtain, I'm not sure I'd be sharing them on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If my own 'fave snippets' of December included going to Sainsbury's self checkout and posing in front of a limp Travelodge shower curtain, I'm not sure I'd be sharing them on Instagram.
#aspirational :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t get over “think you might like some of these snaps” duck off love! Self obsessed twit.
Also we’d all already figured out who he was cos she can’t keep her gob shut (figuratively and literally)

I agree, this is all one big competition to prove she’s happier than Chris. It’s sad. This lad is gonna get bored of her soon and then she’s gonna have her crash. He’s objectively a good looking lad (although short by the looks of things) so she’s been DYING to post a photo of him. She’s so predictable and cringe.

Her whole vibe at the minute is very much - duck the kids I’m doing exactly what I want. And although that might not be the case that’s how it seems and why would you want that to be the image you’re projecting?

Reactions: 20
35264DCA-409B-4E49-820C-142E90AC33DD.png

I really don’t think they should be asking for post natal opinions but wow Hannah. Also there is a photo of Chris on there and he has definitely changed from when he was last on sosh meds. I retract my earlier comment, they look nothing alike.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1799465
I really don’t think they should be asking for post natal opinions but wow Hannah. Also there is a photo of Chris on there and he has definitely changed from when he was last on sosh meds. I retract my earlier comment, they look nothing alike.
I'm confused, who is the sixth delivery about? or is this the description from the doctor?

Nahhhh Chris and this guy look v different imo.

Google her name and new years if you want a pic of him 😜
I always thought they looked too alike, as if they could be brother and sister or cousins or something. Weird when you see couples like that!

Reactions: 5
So he finally caved in and gave permission for his face to be plastered over her socials, or does this mean they’re ‘official’ 🤢 they’re both gross

Reactions: 10
She’s just awful isn’t she, from every aspect. For her and so many others who have done/do similar for ‘work’ I genuinely DREAD the day all their children and their contemporaries see all this. How awful that will be for those kids.

Reactions: 8
Can we all stop piling on sallybreadsticks, her and her sauces are the best thing about this thread

she’s definitely punching I wonder if he’s after a bit of her insta fame?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.