Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor, poor friend. I assume it's the pretty one with long brown hair (Claire?) How is she totally not sick of her bullshit!?! Incidentally, I feel like I had never seen nor heard of this friend until Hannah's big comeback?
Also is she having a bath at said friend’s house? I find that an odd thing to do

Reactions: 9
She regularly stays out of the house but having a bath at a friends is weird. Does she move out and Chris moves in when he has the kids?

Reactions: 7
The actual skin of your bum hole.
FFFfff i knew about this but someone having to explain it is cracking me up hhaha

She regularly stays out of the house but having a bath at a friends is weird. Does she move out and Chris moves in when he has the kids?
i defo think this is the case, i reckon she buggers off out of the house when it's his days

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 21.47.00.png

the easy stuff is the good stuff and sometimes the stuff you have to work a little harder for is the good stuff?! what

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what’s cracking me up about her at college is the fact that Lewes College back in my day was where all the emos from my town went to fail AS levels. i’m just imagining her taking snaps of her mummy blogger outfits in the car park surrounded by 2013 emos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nobody bleaches their bum that I know. That article is so cringe worthy I can’t cope, imagine writing that and having your name and picture next to it for all to see. 🙃

Reactions: 9
She’s got another thing coming if she thinks December means slowing down once she’s a doctor. Winter pressures get worse every year, we all dread it.

Reactions: 13
what’s cracking me up about her at college is the fact that Lewes College back in my day was where all the emos from my town went to fail AS levels. i’m just imagining her taking snaps of her mummy blogger outfits in the car park surrounded by 2013 emos.
The reality of which is that she’ll be surrounded by 17-18 year olds who wonder why someone brought their mum to college.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just KNOW she's going to do a big post on New Years Eve about her big life changing year.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.