Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she looks much bigger there. I’m the same height and a 14 and we don’t look the same.

How bleeping cringe that tinder guy is now an Instagram boyfriend taking embarrassing photos of her all the time. Mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Given the BMAT score she shared, she’s got a lot of work to do. Section 2 of the test is one of the most critical. She will also need a distinction in all the chemistry and biology modules for her course.
If Brighton is her preferred uni, they have received in excess of 2000 applications for 193 places. Competition is going to be strong.
lol there is no way she’s going to med school is there, all the people I know who studied med / are doctors are the type that got straight As at A level and are clearly extremely smart in a trad academic way.

Reactions: 12
lol there is no way she’s going to med school is there, all the people I know who studied med / are doctors are the type that got straight As at A level and are clearly extremely smart in a trad academic way.
Someone said here earlier that Brighton is v competitive. So if she really wants to get in she’s going to have to look at relocating to attend uni. That also makes me think - isn’t Chris from ipswich? Now he’s stuck down in Worthing because his kids are there, away from friends and family. I wonder if he’s there or planning to move back to ipswich.

Reactions: 6
it’s just dawned on me that what if a PR savvy university - such as say, Brighton - might be willing to look past her dodgy grades in exchange for a minor Insta celeb and aspiring Dr Alex to throw some publicity their way?

I wouldn’t write her off from weasling her way into med skewwl just yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
it’s just dawned on me that what if a PR savvy university - such as say, Brighton - might be willing to look past her dodgy grades in exchange for a minor Insta celeb and aspiring Dr Alex to throw some publicity their way?

Would a medical school do that though? They are already oversubscribed in most cases, j could see another faculty doing so but not medicine... (I am hoping this is the case anyway..)

Reactions: 10
Getting very tired of the incessant 'Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays/mornings/evenings look different nowadays...' posts, invariably accompanied by some kids' toys or a revision book. Yeah, big deal, people grow up. If your time now was spent exactly as it was when you were 20 I'd be worried. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

If a university does do this, she’ll fail and get kicked out at the end of the first year so it’s a waste of time for the university.

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t covered infection control at college yet then….
Posts she has a sick bug, then 3.5 hours later says she’s been at college.

Absolute idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 20

That’s definitely not how medical school works, I can assure you that much 😂 they do not need publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fantastic, chuck up at college then stick around to do an experiment and infect everyone else! Her patients will love her 🙃

• Haha
Shes smiling away in that pic. I think she enjoys being 'ill' (or her kids being ill) as it's an excuse to be lazy

Fantastic, chuck up at college then stick around to do an experiment and infect everyone else! Her patients will love her 🙃
Obviously I don't know about everywhere but, from.what I see, educational establishments are usually really strict on people not coming jn sick (post covid) where inwork it is not uncommon to make students go home if they are visibly ill

Reactions: 3
Obviously I don't know about everywhere but, from.what I see, educational establishments are usually really strict on people not coming jn sick (post covid) where inwork it is not uncommon to make students go home if they are visibly ill
That an aspiring doctor should have the common sense to not go somewhere where she will make other people sick.

Reactions: 5
Would a medical school do that though? They are already oversubscribed in most cases, j could see another faculty doing so but not medicine... (I am hoping this is the case anyway..)
I work in HE Marketing - I can say right now, Hannah is not very 'on brand' or inspirational for any of our target demographic, I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. And we're quite desperate for older domestic students 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty much every school/college I know has a 48hr rule for sickness bugs where you are not allowed back until you have had no vomit or diaharrea for 48hrs as you can still be infectious up to that point. Even the university I attended would tell students that although obviously harder to enforce in that kind of setting. If I was her classmate and now got sick I would be so annoyed at her. Such selfish behaviour but hey at least she got content from it.

Reactions: 9
Got a bit of info re: Hannah's illness btw. It's via a mutual friend, and no, I cant give names as some on here have demanded

It's a wild plot twist...

The mutual says Hannah is pregnant again... courtesy of the Portsmouth Shagger, aka the Pompey Penis

I'm aghast. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.