Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming back to this. No, Chris is not on social media because she made him delete all his accounts. Even went to the lengths of installing a VPN that blocked specific apps. She also paid for his mobile bills, so was able to get a child lock on his SIM

All very sad for him really.

hopefully he's managed to find a PAYG sim offer and re-learnt how to use instagram
Soz but without a source this is BS.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand her at all. When my child was 4 I struggled to even go away on a hen weekend, let alone anything else! Around this time my mum friends had all mostly had their second, so probably same age gaps or more, like HG, two under 5s. They were restless, some split with husbands, some retrained or some just needed a good night out, a chance to feel like a person again, and not just a mum run ragged. I get it. But. By the time kids are in full time school, you start to feel a bit more normal, why is she in such a hurry to do all the things right now? The kids seem to be just a footnote.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand her at all. When my child was 4 I struggled to even go away on a hen weekend, let alone anything else! Around this time my mum friends had all mostly had their second, so probably same age gaps or more, like HG, two under 5s. They were restless, some split with husbands, some retrained or some just needed a good night out, a chance to feel like a person again, and not just a mum run ragged. I get it. But. By the time kids are in full time school, you start to feel a bit more normal, why is she in such a hurry to do all the things right now? The kids seem to be just a footnote.
this is what annoys me about her. i don’t think you need to dedicate every part of you to your kids when you’re a mum but she has continuously showed what little interest she has on being a mother. i feel sorry for her kids. She needs to be focusing on them and helping them
Through this massive change in their life yet she is off living like a failed teenager.

I honestly think she only had kids because she thought it would help sort her mum issues out or to prove she is better than her mum.

Reactions: 9
this is what annoys me about her. i don’t think you need to dedicate every part of you to your kids when you’re a mum but she has continuously showed what little interest she has on being a mother. i feel sorry for her kids. She needs to be focusing on them and helping them
Through this massive change in their life yet she is off living like a failed teenager.

I honestly think she only had kids because she thought it would help sort her mum issues out or to prove she is better than her mum.
It's strange because usually when I see people do this it is because they have had children very young and not lived their teenage years/early 20s etc but she hasn't done that at all. Has she ever been to therapy? I think she could really do with it if not, also side note "maga" why does she insist on abbreviating everything in a way no one else does?!

Reactions: 7
Come on now, since when did Tattle require sources? Kinda defeats the object of the site, no?

Appreciate the sceptism but let's see what comes out soon...
Well I could sit here and make up any bullshit and say ‘but I can’t tell you how I know’

Reactions: 10
Come on now, since when did Tattle require sources? Kinda defeats the object of the site, no?

Appreciate the sceptism but let's see what comes out soon...
Is he going to the press? Will it be published in a court report?

We need sources because far too often you’ve got fake moles on here 😂😂

Not saying I don’t believe you (I very much think she is dangerous and shouldn’t be going into medicine etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I could sit here and make up any bullshit and say ‘but I can’t tell you how I know’
But comes out where? He has no social media presence, she is hardly a huge celebrity, should we be expecting a daily mail exposé soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he going to the press? Will it be published in a court report?

We need sources because far too often you’ve got fake moles on here 😂😂

Not saying I don’t believe you (I very much think she is dangerous and shouldn’t be going into medicine etc)
No offensive taken - no need to apologise

I get my info sporadically and some of it might be altered before I get it, hence my inaccuracy

My chinese husband has a saying "Truth is always truth, until you speak it..."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@sallybreadsticks your posts always make me chuckle, but you have also said these comments before which were also a bit out there 😅 and we know new potential boyf isn’t from Cardiff, so I’m not sure I believe anything you say, but you still me laugh because I do wish these rumours were were true 🤪
I genuinely thought that these were just parody type stories, were they not?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loving this board right now #wagathachristie eat your heart out. Can't wait for Gale's Tales to hit the courts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No offensive taken - no need to apologise

I get my info sporadically and some of it might be altered before I get it, hence my inaccuracy

My chinese husband has a saying "Truth is always truth, until you speak it..."
This person is quite clearly a troll and I'm not even mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.