Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
The little joys of Hannah

Unwashed hair. Foreskin boots. Calling yourself a girlboss. Watching too much tv. Salted chocolate pretzels from Lidl. Fake laugh mouth open Instagram photos. Racism. Refusing to apologise for racism. Faux humility. Claiming to be a key worker. The boomerfication of millennial nostalgia. Typos. Being super edgy. Pineapple rice. Gurning. Being relatable. Hand under the chin. Something something mental health. 10 dresses to buy. Affiliate codes. Not making your bed. My Nintendo switch. Sizing up. Finding yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Does it bother anyone else that Hannah could easily and naturally breastfed her son and had nothing else to do but still weaned him several months in? I worked my arse off to breastfeed my daughter and she was partially formula fed. If it came naturally to me to me and I had a decent supply I would have carried on past a few months. Why is she so obsessed with herself.
I have to completely disagree with you on that one. Literally who cares if we breast or bottle feed our babies. How she feeds her baby Is the least annoying thing about Hannah.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Rosella89

Can we move away from this? It’s a very emotive subject, and sure to upset people. Let’s switch back to Aldi chocolate and greasy hair? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 48

Rosie8919

I have to completely disagree with you on that one. Literally who cares if we breast or bottle feed our babies. How she feeds her baby Is the least annoying thing about Hannah.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Totally agree. I really think that any conversations/judgements around breastfeeding should be kept out of here- it always ends up with someone feeling upset or worried about their choices when it’s exactly that- a personal choice, where there are no wrongs or rights ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
It absolutely kills me that they're on the Asian racism bandwagon when the reason Hannah had to go into 'business' with someone else is because she was racist towards Asian people...

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bla bla bla yawn

553E0CD0-2085-434A-A43E-2B57BDA13772.jpeg

I cannot believe how different/lovely Hannah looks when she doesn’t do that dopey open-mouth-fake-laugh smile! I had to do a double take as I thought this was a photo of someone totally different!

Reactions: 33

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Omg why are they trying to push these prints? Next will be ‘the joy of having a poo’😂
That first plop in a morning. The cheeky reminder of last night's curry. The refreshing splash back of icy cold water on your bum from a poo that's just-too-big.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
This is spot on. It is the lockdown of privilege.
This!!!! I’ve worked my ass off during lockdown, I’m absolutely exhausted. I’ve done no living room workouts and definitely haven’t read any books. My lockdown poem would be more along the lines of

Trying to keep my marriage together, working from home with toddlers, crying because all I can hear is my little girl asking for mummy when I’m trying to work in a cramped box room upstairs, crying because my husband lost his job and we have no money, drinking too much cheap wine we found left over from Christmas to put a haze over the sadness we see around the world and putting on 2 stone by stress eating crap.

print that in A5 Hannah and Gemma you massive assholes

Sorry rant over!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Interrupting the baby feeding talk to bring you this: thread suggestion for thread 6

“Hannah’s fully back on the gram, how long til the Leopard kicks the can?”

Reactions: 27

loubylou50

VIP Member
Does it bother anyone else that Hannah could easily and naturally breastfed her son and had nothing else to do but still weaned him several months in? I worked my arse off to breastfeed my daughter and she was partially formula fed. If it came naturally to me to me and I had a decent supply I would have carried on past a few months. Why is she so obsessed with herself.
Nope. Don’t agree with this at all, sorry. No one has any right to judge another mother’s choice of feeding, no matter how many kids you’ve had yourself you can never fully understand another mum’s situation - the only person who can is her, herself! Emotions, depression, family support etc all come into it and literally every single situation is different - it can be the easiest thing in the world for one mother and the most difficult for another, and how much free time you have doesn’t matter! It’s no one else’s business to judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

virgofalls

VIP Member
Last week: Hannah gushing over Emily in Paris. How brilliant it was, how great Lily Collins was.

This week: Sharing a post about how EIP/Lily Collins didn't deserve a Golden Globe nomination compared to Michaela Coel (because it makes her appear non racist).

Does anyone know if she watched I May Destroy You?

Reactions: 26

virgofalls

VIP Member
Whenever there is a major topic in the news they always say "wow the news has been heavy hasn't it, we can't seem to find the words so here's someone else's words that we agree with". Every. Time.

Reactions: 25