Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie8919

Those sandals need to burn in hell.

NO ONE can pull them off
I have a pair, bought purely for my 2.5 mile walk to work in the height of summer. Every time I look down and glimpse them, I cringe 🤣 Even my toddler hates them and calls them my ugly shoes, and she thinks a Minion t-shirt is chic. Hannah trying to pass them off as ‘fashion’ is one of the most tragic things I’ve ever seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bumblebee2019

The latest leopard post about Instagramable spas is stolen from elsewhere… my local paper ran the same story a couple of days ago 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, she looks so much happier in that final post from her NY trip which reminded me why I used to follow her!

• Wow

Daisymai

I know he clearly doesn't wanna be shown etc which is fine, but would you not be pissed off that your partner basically implies they're a single parent all the time? She can respect his privacy and still say 'Partner/boyfriend has taken the kids out so I can do xyz' but she doesn't even hint about him anymore.
Does anyone remember when he had his own blog? She used to also get him to write posts for her like ‘What is it like to be the boyfriend of a blogger’. I remember he hated taking her pictures 😂.

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
My thoughts on their stories/grid today:

Hannah looks like Nelson from the Simpsons when she smiles.
Hannah desperately needs to move her parting. Her hair STILL looks like floppy dog ears.
Gemma must've been experiencing contractions for about 30 weeks judging by her face.
All they do at the weekend is eat - why do they need the weekend 'off' for that?
Seafood pizza is disgusting.
They are GREAT at social distancing. Such role models.

• Haha

UsernameLeah

I assume so, if you google him, his work comes up? I think he’s still alive
I don't even know his surname. Pretty sure he's alive and kicking, just joking as it's been a while since he's shown up on her feed and she barely mentions him.

19k on the Leopard and 82k on her account. Of course she's "back".

Mind you, the Leopard has been gaining followers (albeit slowly), even more so after that wet rag with a weird face departed on maternity leave; Gemma has the charisma of a radish. And since her return Hannah's own profile has already lost 2k followers. Should be interesting to see how it develops.

• Haha
  • Angry
Shock that they’re doubling back on the ID for social media posts and petition- granted they’re not the only influencer I’ve seen do it. But this is why this performative ally-ship and race to constantly repost Instagram posts is so concerning. Instead of any of them taking a minute to stop and think of other perspectives they just rush to reshare…

Attachments

emm

VIP Member
I found her comments offensive - also personal to me as I have Chinese heritage, but I also do think that apologies that are sincere can be accepted and if people are willing to learn then lines should be drawn. Personally I don't agree with cancel culture I think it can be really destructive and not beneficial - I think we should be forgiving and willing to educate.
I think I would agree with this if she had apologised sooner, but she just waited ages

Calabria

VIP Member
The most ironic part of it

“owning your mistakes”

Such a shining example of that Hannah.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
They're so fucking basic. It's like they trawl accounts they want to be like and copy their ideas. Once again the tone they've taken around the 'sex conversation' (which I'm not sure there needs to be, we're all adults, we know some people like different things and everyone has a different 'normal') is backwards and out of touch. They write like 15 year old girls who are trying to be edgy.

goldsmithlady809

Why dont they just post their weekend *on* the weekend. This is as painful as having the "how was your weekend" chat with colleagues every Monday!

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
She just added Gemma’s name to try and take the heat off of herself and the ‘comeback’.

there is nothing new or innovative about this project, infact in what feels like a life changing year, it just regression at this point with nothing of value to contribute.

barryjones

VIP Member
The 3rd person writing is awful, it doesn't work. None of it works. They're not even putting any effort in. WHAT IS THE POINT IN IT!?

• Haha