Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cops&robbers

I think that part of Hannah’s problems with discussing her parenting experience is - she’s a Jack of all trades when it comes to writing.

And what I mean by that is she’s not a great writer. She borrows from other trends, styles and writers and has no real voice of her own.

she is borrowing from the ‘mum blogger who drinks lots of gin, swears a lot and highlights the struggles of parenting’. And that has a place.There’s loads of them.
but she borrows that style without the tongue in cheek humour that balances out the vitriol. The result is that she seems bitter and resentful about being a parent without the humour.

Reactions: 13

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
The little joys are just so basic bitch shit and such an obvious lazy money grab. They do my nut in. People clearly like them (I mean I guess there's a lot of basic bitches out there lol) but yeah, did we ever discover if they donated the money from the proceeds or not. I honestly can't believe people BUY them..!!!!!

Also soooo many typos in her stories for someone that's a "journalist" 😭😭😭

View attachment 693243

So well written 😂
lol I wonder how Hannah feels that this random person is profiting off something that Hannah wrote - surely you have to seek permission before doing something like that!

Also, not sure how something that is effectively a list can be 'well written'.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
They can absolutely resuscitate at home. You get all the equipment delivered including oxygen prior to 37 weeks. The midwives that come to your house are often the same midwives who work in the hospital so have the exact same experience and skills/knowledge. So in a scenario like that they would make sure babe was ok and get to hospital afterwards. If there was going to be a negative outcome for that reason it would happen wherever you gave birth.

I had 2 v experienced midwives attend my home birth and a student.

We cannot make decisions based on a what if scenario. A huge percentage of births are straight forward no interventions.

I fully appreciate for many reasons that hospital birth is the preferred choice and thats valid. Some people opt for a c section and thats valid. Some people want a non medicated hospital birth, thats valid. Some people want all the drugs they can have and thats valid. We are so lucky to live in a country where you have the choice, initially.

Someone choosing to home birth is not a reckless off hand decision and the majority choosing home birth will have discussed it with a health professional who has essentially 'signed it off'

Unless we personally know the full ins and outs of there pregnancy notes/health history you cant judge.

• Heart

Underpants

Where is your token donation of 20p to charity so that it seems like a selfless act?!
OMG you already get free postage (because you have to print it out yourself)
🚨 UPDATE🚨
I guess I will give some to charity but it's coming straight out of the pockets of the diverse writers I was going to pay to write my next tattle posts #fuckofforbekind

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
They're just making the shite list things because that first one gained traction. They're doing it purely for the shares. It's the most basic b shit ever. Oooh we're girls we all love prosseco. Get lost.

barryjones

VIP Member
Lol she couldn’t be arsed to properly look for the bed sheets “everyone was asking about” so she sat on her arse, let her followers search for it, dm her the link and NOW she posted it - with an affiliate to make money off their work. 😂 She’s the smart one here.
Genuinely where do I sign up to do the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM and somehow make money out of it?

Hc68759

VIP Member
I remember her saying she was giving up vlogs as she received a lot of criticism in the comments on one of her vlogs when she was pregnant with Atti and was showing herself eating a lot of junk food like MacDonalds and chocolate every day. She said for her mental health she was going to step away from it.
I don’t think she can handle any sort of constructive feedback which is why she fled twice when called out for being racist

Wait. She’s written a blog post on a tv show she’s not even watched. Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure you don’t use a comma before and. I think the tone or the first paragraph is insulting in its lightheartedness.

The third person references are so weird and seem very primary school to me. But most of all it’s incredibly boring.
Sorry to be the pedant, but with the Oxford comma you can use a comma before “and” to signify it’s the last of something in a list. Not sure which part of their work you were referring to though!

I do find it bonkers that with two of them writing they still can’t proof read their work. None of what they’re doing is original content (apart from those woeful joys of lockdown 🤢). Think this is the danger that so many “influencers” and “bloggers” are facing now- they’ve left the world of publishing / salaried work where they would have bosses and editors, and regular appraisals of their work- to freelance and the only feedback they get is from adoring fans. No one can critique them or pull up mistakes without being called a troll or they do as Hannah and flounce! Without the endless promotional events and paid trips to go on by big brands, most of them are finding they have no real voice and nothing of note to say...

Rosella89

And they’ve described it as a memento- of what? Thousands of deaths? Even more people left with long term effects?! What are they doing with this?!

Reactions: 12

Maria1212

Chatty Member
I'm so glad we are past the stages of the back drop selfie taken by a 'photographer' are gone. I'm sorry but some of the clothes she wears does not flatter her. She could look alot more glam if she made an effort. Also glad influencers are not being given free holidays like they used to be .
Sadly they are still getting gifted trips. It's kinda gross this is a job isn't it.

Someone mentioned how middle class the latest LiTtLe JoY is. Which is 100% correct (and it's just plain nauseating like they all are). Can see the leopard have now shared something about checking your classism... oh girls please stop!? Just embrace your ignorance because this constant backpeddling and afterthought activism is somehow worse 😫😫😫

Also the fact that info graphic was apparently eye opening to them is shocking.

Rosella89

I HATE their ‘little joys of newborns’ shit. I had such severe PND that I nearly killed myself, I adore my child but it was a really hard time. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t be positive about it, but making out it’s all chocolate and cuddles is such bullshit.

• Heart

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I physically cannot wear a midi skirt. I feel like if I put one on, I'd morph into a creep that says 'babein'' and only feel like myself next to a pastel wall or while I'm eating overcooked pasta and ignoring my kids.

• Haha

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
These lists they’re trying to make happen need to get in the bin. They fucked up by not crediting themselves in the first one, just let it go.

barryjones

VIP Member
I cannot comprehend how much they can't read the room. Every single time. Give it up girls.
The only thing they don't get wrong is copy and pasting a supermarket press release and thats because it's so bland and inoffensive that no one cares.

emm

VIP Member
Reading the new “sex story” feature and the content irks me. I assume wrote by the nameless 36 year old, but equally poor grammar as is usual for the leopard so it’s fits with their style I suppose... The whole “older woman younger guy” thing is presented as desirable, yet there is so much research which references age gap relationships as problematic due to power imbalance etc. I don’t feel like it should be glamourised in the way it is in this article in so much that the mans youth appears to be his main desirable trait?! I’m aware this isn’t the case for everyone so please don’t come at me with the “my husband is this many years older than me and we’re amazing” Also if it was from the perspective of a man essentially saying “target younger women, they’re great” the audience would be up in arms!
Also the repetition of “fella” just made me wanna vom
This reminds me of when I was like 13/14 and used to read magazines like Sugar/Mizz etc and they always had problem pages/embarassing stories all written in the same awful style, clearly just done by staff at the magazine. 100% think they have just written this, does anyone use the word shagging anymore?!