Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snapfish

Why is there always a typo?! You can literally Google Hawaiian Tropic to spell it correctly. Maybe it's a test to see if people actually read this drivel.
Screenshot_20210824-142816~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Sex chat and Hannah just doesn’t go... she seems like the type that’s really awkward and cringy when it comes to sex. I bet you both her kids were conceived after one pump with the light off😂
It’s so out of character

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
So first time round on the HG insta we had no baby face photos. Then the whole drama happened. Then we got The Leopard with little to no personal content at all. Now we're back to the HG insta with full face baby photos?

MAKE YOUR MIND UP. She's trying every angle possible to make the insta career thing work. Give it up and get a job love.

elchapo

4A3A2EAC-809E-41CF-AD6D-D4E5B3B3113B.png

What an odd way to say she took her son and his friend to the cinema. Why does everything have to be so extra and documented and done for the aesthetic these days? I used to go to the cinema often with my Mum as a toddler; I can’t imagine she’d consider it anything more than normal parenting or give a damn what the plot line of the animated film was either. I hate social media and what it’s done to people LOL

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
So glad she got boxset binges in there. And chocolate. And more food. Because that's all its about. No sitting on the floor at 3am, thinking what have I done while you cry into cushion so no one can hear you because that's not instagrammable.

Lemonadestrawberry

Yeah, I agree. All these weird pics with her thumb up at random things from six months ago just show that her flounce from the Internet was always going to be temporary. She is so disingenuous.

emm

VIP Member
Her lists are basically a list of the most cliche things you can think of relating to that topic 🙄

find a new angle Hannah, the lists ate boring
:rolleyes: that whole list of things is just stupid, since when is liking olives something related to being 30?! my parents are in their late 60s and don't feel the need to be in bed by 10 ffs. how much longer is the leoppard going to continue do we think?

barryjones

VIP Member
Also aside from the insanity of them thinking this was a good idea on today of all days. WHO wants a print in their house about what we did during a government mandated lockdown due to a pandemic? It's such a bizarre item. Where would you even put it in your house?
Fingers crossed lockdown will be over soon, what purpose does this print serve?

barryjones

VIP Member
Can’t deal with her posts / rehashed press releases about beer collabs- “a 2021 mash-up we didn’t see coming…” there’s literally hundreds of desert flavour combos of ipas and stouts on the market it’s hardly that groundbreaking. She did the same when Tony’s chocolate did a beer too. It’s so unauthentic as she’s never once been a craft or stout beer fan. Stick to your basic bitch Woo woos and Cosmos HG 🙃
Yeah when the fuck has Hannah ever showed us a babein' stout she's been drinking?
She will flog anything for a tiny fee. GET A REAL JOB.

Also for the love of god stop saying boujee. Can't wait for her to tell us every day how much she stinks cos natural deodorant can have a weird withdrawal thing.

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Also aside from the insanity of them thinking this was a good idea on today of all days. WHO wants a print in their house about what we did during a government mandated lockdown due to a pandemic? It's such a bizarre item. Where would you even put it in your house?
Fingers crossed lockdown will be over soon, what purpose does this print serve?
If the best thing in your life is stretchy tracksuits and half price ice cream, even during lockdown, well... I'm here if anyone needs to talk 😂

• Haha

Lemonadestrawberry

Dear God. She honestly needs to get a grip of herself. Her content is diabolical, the latest Little Joys is beyond basic. She has no imagination whatsoever. I feel a bit sad for her 😅

• Heart

capriallie

VIP Member
The little joys of Hannah

Unwashed hair. Foreskin boots. Calling yourself a girlboss. Watching too much tv. Salted chocolate pretzels from Lidl. Fake laugh mouth open Instagram photos. Racism. Refusing to apologise for racism. Faux humility. Claiming to be a key worker. The boomerfication of millennial nostalgia. Typos. Being super edgy. Pineapple rice. Gurning. Being relatable. Hand under the chin. Something something mental health. 10 dresses to buy. Affiliate codes. Not making your bed. My Nintendo switch. Sizing up. Finding yourself.
You need to sell this on Etsy for a tenner 😆

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
So is she just throwing Gemma to the side whilst she's on mat leave? We all knew the leopard was a tester to see if people still wanted Hannah's shit; she judged that they did and that she was forgiven and now she can go solo again.

Underpants

Remember when Hannah said the leopard was a whole new project? Here's the photo she shared on insta today, featured in this article from 2019.

So that's the same web design
Same pineapple rice recipe content
Same social button redirect
Same vocabulary
Same myopic focus on Aldi
Same jarring vocab
Same photos

Attachments

• Haha