Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EP123

Correct me if I’m being silly, but she said a HIGH of today was going on a walk with her friend and baby. Then the LOW was having 10 days of self isolation but she’s already on day 3??? Unless days go a lot quicker in Hannah’s world then how is she on day 3 after seeing her mate earlier?
I was in isolation last week (negative PCR test thankfully) because I'd come into contact with a positive case. I started my isolation on day 4 because I'd seen the positive case 4 days ago and had no symptoms. I imagine something similar has happened to Hannah.

Reactions: 2

Willow1

I wonder this. Obviously the boyfriend doesn't wanna be named/shown which is fine. But you'd still mention him and reference him. She doesn't at all. It's very weird. If they're together then why is she implying she does it all and is basically a single mum? If they've split that could be her most honest and real content she'd ever post.
Exactly! Seems to mention her anonymous "mates" so why not mention the "bf" too 🤔

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does Hannah seem lowkey obsessed with Alexandra Stedman aka The Frugality? She tags her in stories all the time - both on her personal page and on the leopard.

Think it's just because she's one of the few influencers that still follows Hannah's new venture?
Also Poppy Deyes.

She just copies what they wear, their furniture, rugs etc, no originality of her own.

Tbf, she wrote that piece about summer holidays from her own perspective. She is middle class. She didn’t claim this is universally relatable all around the world. I don’t see how telling something from your own (middle class) experience is classist.

LauraJay

Does anyone know if her and Chloe Plumstead are still friends? Is it too damaging for Chloe to follow/mention Hannah now?

Lemonadestrawberry

I'm laughing so much at the caption that they have included "made our own quote post". I cannot cope. 😂 😂

They must be reading here and it's in response to us saying they are lazy and dodgy for using other people's materials.

Also *Elle Woods voice* "what like it's hard?". I could make that in 2 minutes.
I don't get this voice note thing?? Is it because they are too lazy to type out a text?

Bla bla bla yawn

I can’t believe she’s got the nerve to come back! With a year late apology? And what does this mean for The Leopard? So many questions Hannah please fill us in.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
My son was born not breathing, no heartbeat. It took 6 minutes to resuscitate him. He was then diagnosed with sepsis and possibly meningitis. I would not have wanted all of that to be dealt with in my home, and not just because of concerns over standards of care, but I'd feel like that experience would taint our home. But that may be just how I am. I relive things when I see certain objects, smell certain smells etc. Thankfully my son is absolutely fine but I can't even begin to imagine the alternative. It took 8 staff. Do you get 8 staff at a home birth? Apologies for any ignorance here but after a traumatic birth, I personally couldn't hope to relax into a home birth. Respect to those who do but why put yourself through that fear? Genuinely interested in a response to this if anyone has one? ❤
Because going near a hospital caused me to have panic attacks.

I was treated absolutely abhorrently in hospital. I wouldnt treat an animal the way I was treated. As Ive said previously its caused me so many mental health issues throughout my life since having my eldest. Both of my kids were born completely fine and no issues with my babies so that wasnt ever really on my mind, all research I read and discussions I had with midwives supported tbe train of thought that there was no higher risk to my second child to be born at home than in hospital. I had all my pre natal appointments at home, I found that aspect of it very relaxing, no medical buildings or smells which was a trigger for me. I had the same midwife through all of my pre natal care. When my waters broke at home very late at night she text me continually to check on me and when she knew which midwives would be attending my birth she text them for updates.

The continuity of care made such a difference to me and I got a lot of support from my midwife. In my health trust all routine pre natal appointments are not carried out by community midwives unless you are having a home birth.

I can fully appreciate if youve had a sick baby in the past why you wouldnt want to home birth and had that happened to me I may well have chosen a different path. I was happy and confident with the facts given to me by my midwife. FWIW you are required to sign a document with all of this on it or you were when I had my youngest. So you do get the facts. AIMS is also a very good source for facts.

I would never judge anyone for choosing a hospital birth as Id assume (maybe wrongly) that they were making the correct choice for themselves and as said previously its a completely valid choice and for the majority of women where they do give birth.

Therefore I think its respectful to respect the choice of those women who want to home birth. Noone wants there baby to die or have complications but maternal health physical and mental is so important and for some for whatever reason hospital would be a last resort.