Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I’ve just watched the insta stories. I suppose she can now keep her personal life out of it whilst still posting ~cOnTeNt~ but with all of her old posts from her actual site on there it is quite personal already. I’m surprised she hasn’t even attempted to change her story style to differentiate the brand from her personal one. And the hand is under the chin people!

Reactions: 4
Ohhh I’ve just watched the insta stories. I suppose she can now keep her personal life out of it whilst still posting ~cOnTeNt~ but with all of her old posts from her actual site on there it is quite personal already. I’m surprised she hasn’t even attempted to change her story style to differentiate the brand from her personal one. And the hand is under the chin people!
Nah she’s gonna do a post about having a baby in a pandemic! She won’t be able to keep herself out of it for long

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cato similar classical vibes? Although I know the frugality has just called her son this but Hannah's baby was born before this. I think Atti is a cute name but Atticus is a bit pretentious. My other guess Augustus & Gus for short.

Reactions: 1
The hand under the chin photo appeared within an hour. Branding is the same. Layout is the same. All her old posts imported. There's a 'Leopard List' = HG10. The only content she has is the kind of stuff she used to post cos that's all she does. Bet she un-privates her insta soon and it will be as if nothing happened.

Reactions: 13
We all said she will come back in a few months as if nothing ever happened, just goes to show she didn’t actually feel bad about what happened, just that she was called out on it and was forced to stop the gravy train for a while.

im sure she made most of the self employed grant when she ‘left’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
Right I am a similar size to Hannah, the one rule I follow is don't swamp myself in fabric because I'll look bigger. Between her neck and her toes there is NO skin visible.

Reactions: 4
Erica Davies has done a shout out for her- 🤢 not sure who is worse- Erica”I find this so hard”Davies or Hannah?! One minute Erica is pretending she knows about American politics and is so “woke” and then she’s shouting out her racist pal- make your mind up Erica! Sheesh- now that I’ve said this be prepared for Sunday staying to be cancelled because Erica’s finding life so hard after those tattle trolls bullied her 🎻

Reactions: 8
Still the links vary between being on the image and being on the text. Basic website building no?

Reactions: 1
1) Who the duck is Gemma Yates?
2) How shite a name is 'The Leopard', like what does it even mean?
3) Don't actually care about 1 and 2 because it doesn't matter cos she's back and therefore the most entertaining thread on Tattle is ON

Reactions: 28
Do you reckon she will be doing an announcement? About how she’s had some time away from the ‘gram and had another baby and focussed on her family life, blah blah and now she’s in a better place?

Will she tell us about Mercury being in retrograde? Or when her period is? Or how greasy and manky her hair and skin is? Will she be wearing the too small shoes with the toe poking out the side? And the grumpy midi skirts with jumpers tucked in?

Stay tuned for which Aldi chocolate is flavour of the week!

Reactions: 10
I am disappointed and not at all surprised at the number of white bloggers/influencers already following her new account, after all of the shock and denouncing tweets when it originally kicked off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.