Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think she'll be back. She's still got her Twitter page and she seems to have still banked 85k followers on Instagram. The last tweet about wiping cat piss on her face is a nice metaphor for how she has dealt with this.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed Hannah just after she posted about her pregnancy (I had a miscarriage in December so tend to nix anyone pregnant). Went to go and torture myself by looking at her Instagram and found it was deactivated, then came to tattle for the story and you guys DELIVERED. Many thanks šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
ā€œNow, some might argue that wearing a loud kimono, a white lace dress and a clutch bag is too much for Ipswich Tesco on a Thursday at around 10.30am on a Thursdayā€

some proof reading would be good, just to catch those casual slurs and repetitive words.

ps they went on a Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€œNow, some might argue that wearing a loud kimono, a white lace dress and a clutch bag is too much for Ipswich Tesco on a Thursday at around 10.30am on a Thursdayā€

some proof reading would be good, just to catch those casual slurs and repetitive words.

ps they went on a Thursday.
Such hard hitting journalism there.

Gonna miss you lads! Looking forward to resuming this on the flip side.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw guys. This was my favourite thread. Recommendations for others will be gratefully received.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like, the blog is still up. If she keeps posting tit articles I guess we can all still get together to have a laugh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well people that wipe old peopleā€™s bums are actual key workers Hannah, bye bye you entitled snob

Reactions: 28
Exactly. I think reading that comment now has summed up for me why I couldn't care less that she's gone. Entitled, lazy mare.

Reactions: 11
So growing up my family used the same word HG did. And also another absolutely horrendous word for a local shop. Neither were used with any aggression directed at anyone, itā€™s just what they called those things. As if it was a normal thing. I mean no one was aggressive so why would you think it wasnā€™t ok. And if youā€™re growing up around people using the words all the time and they think itā€™s ok why would you question it.

Then hereā€™s the thing. I stopped being a child and grew up into a reasonable adult and was living in the real world and I realised how absolutely f-ing awful using these terms was. And would never use them. Never accept anyone using them and always pull people up on it.

So Iā€™m sorry but if youā€™ve got to the age of 23 without realising how absolutely offensive this is then god I donā€™t even know. 23!! We arenā€™t taking about a teenager who has only been around parents using the words and didnā€™t think anything of it. Unless the people she surrounds herself with actually STILL use these kind of words and are ok with it.

She could have done a better apology and come back from this. Just be honest and say yes I stuffed up, Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t realise or didnā€™t know better and I will do xyz.

Had a massive chat with my young daughters this weekend about the influencer/YouTube industry and how they want you to feel bad about yourself or feel that youā€™re lacking in something so that you buy the stuff they make money from. One of them said ā€œbut mummy why would they be so mean and make me feel like thatā€.

And I think she has a point. Everyone saying she was bullied and mental health etc. What exactly does an influencer do? Itā€™s their job to make you feel inadequate. To mess with your mental health. To make you buy whatever tit it is that makes them money because you will feel better about yourself if you do. They donā€™t care about their followers. Itā€™s their job to make you feel a certain way to make money. Because who actually goes to these influencers for anything that they need? I need a new hoover. Oh Iā€™ll go on Instagram and see which influencer got a free one and will give me a biased opinion. Nope. Iā€™ll google it and read reviews.

It absolutely astounds me that anyone can just write about anything and everything. With no filter. No PR team. No legal team. And wonder why it all goes wrong when the tit hits the fan. Itā€™s amateurs doing a job they donā€™t have the tools for. Theyā€™re not writers. Journalists. Theyā€™ve basically made this job up and wonder why it all goes wrong.

Iā€™m sorry for the super long post and offloading this all on to you!! Iā€™ve been wanting to post a few things but well life got in the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.