Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! You can’t have it both ways.

Are these people actually joking?
She cancelled herself! Most people would have accepted a real apology and her making steps to show that she is working on bettering herself but she chose to run away instead of facing it head on. That’s on her.

Reactions: 4
I saw one earlier and they then got told someone said about it weeks ago and they soon changed their tune 😂😂
They’re all tweeting with no understanding of the context around this and making themselves look very silly. I hate how much they are minimising this when what HG needed to do was properly apologise and commit herself to learning and doing better. She could have used her platform to promote the message of change and reach out to POC bloggers and followers but instead she just flounced off, misleading people and ultimately hurting her own business

Reactions: 7
Her account is still there? If you’re going to deactivate, at least do it!

I wonder if she will actually deactivate all social media and her blog, or just leave it up so she can still get ad clicks etc? I’m not 100% sure how brand ads work but if I paid an influencer to promote my product on their feed and then the profile got deleted soon after I wouldn’t be too impressed....

Just checked her twitter and her final tweet would be about her smearing cat urine on her face 😂 somehow it seems fitting.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sorry- expect so much from one person- when this is her job?

Hang on let me call my boss and cry about his expectation of me doing my job? Its just been a bit hard recently!

Reactions: 3
She's that lazy she couldn't be bothered to delete a racist post and now she can't even be bothered to apologise and is throwing her career away. What's a waste

Reactions: 5

There are lots of people out there pushing back with the fact she was made aware and ignored it.

She doesn’t have to be going offline, this is an easy way out for someone who by her own admission doesn’t enjoy the job anymore.

Reactions: 1
Hey lads

just noticed this blogpost where she calls a cider a bit gay

from 2014

has anyone else noticed this lil sumthin sumthin?
Fuuuuuuuck saaaake! 😂😂😂

I think people need to think about real jobs and if normal people had been found out to say or write something racist they would be sacked. No special treatment for being pregnant or having a mortgage because it’s wrong.
Hannah was in a unique situation where she could have kept her job, learnt from it and used her platform with 86,000 followers to promote something other than air wick and help save peoples lives.
She has looked at these threads about herself and changed things quickly enough but CHOSE to ignore people multiple times.
She is happy to give us her crappy *iNcOmInG aD bReAk* but doesn’t read comments or mail for us measly peasants

Reactions: 8
^^ agree. I think it's important for people to remember that she wasn't "chased off" because of that comment
She herself said she'd been considering it for a while and good on her because honestly how badly must you hate your job that you just keep posting your crappy greasy face selfies. Genuinely think it will make her happy to not have to post online and just pig out in peace.

Fuuuuuuuck saaaake! 😂😂😂

I think people need to think about real jobs and if normal people had been found out to say or write something racist they would be sacked. No special treatment for being pregnant or having a mortgage because it’s wrong.
Hannah was in a unique situation where she could have kept her job, learnt from it and used her platform with 86,000 followers to promote something other than air wick and help save peoples lives.
She has looked at these threads about herself and changed things quickly enough but CHOSE to ignore people multiple times.
She is happy to give us her crappy *iNcOmInG aD bReAk* but doesn’t read comments or mail for us measly peasants
THIS. It was time for her to go.

Reactions: 2
"1. Stella Artois Raspberry Cider

Stella, the manly, domestic-abuse lager, now has a girlish, sweet, pink drink. Bit gay. Bought one, drank it in front of the England match like a lad and quite enjoyed it. No Rekorderlig, but better than drinking actual Stella."

She had to throw a domestic abuse joke in there too, just for good measure.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.