Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand how she’s comfortable.
All those layers of items that don’t fit properly in one way or another. Her hair… her head must itch, surely? Her skin looks like it’s one droplet of grease away from actively dripping. She is the definition of someone who looks like she smells.
And I don’t think she’s trolling us anymore… she’s trolling herself. She looks horrendous and she’s very evidently having some sort of breakdown. It would likely be quite sad if she wasn’t so horribly insufferable and smug. Imagine your personality being based on dressing like you’d been pelted with your crazy grandma’s cast offs and ‘gEtTiNg InTo MeD sChOoL’ (not even graduating from… just getting into). Her life appears to have imploded when Chris left and I’m getting very fat from all the popcorn I’m eating whilst watching. Gasp… I may not be a size 14 anymore! (Spoiler: same as Hannah, I haven’t been a 14 for years)

Reactions: 15
She didn’t even wear that ‘outfit’ last night? She’s wearing the leopard trousers in the mirror selfie??

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't be a surprise, she needs constant external validation.

Also, I know I'll probably get flamed but do you think she doesn't realise how unhealthy her diet is? Everyone should enjoy eating out and splurging but usually in balance with other types of foods. She is non stop with the pastries, crisps, chocolate, five guys, pic'n'mix...

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't be a surprise, she needs constant external validation.

Also, I know I'll probably get flamed but do you think she doesn't realise how unhealthy her diet is? Everyone should enjoy eating out and splurging but usually in balance with other types of foods. She is non stop with the pastries, crisps, chocolate, five guys, pic'n'mix...
Hard agree. As a delulu Meredith Grey in training, at least pretend to eat a vegetable or a vitamin occasionally. She’s gross.

Reactions: 5
Oh definitely hinting at a date. Isn’t this how TB got soft launched?
Why does she ‘style’ every outfit with £1 sunglasses? I’m thinking it’s to detract from the size of her shiny forehead but that could be solved by washing her hair and not plastering it back into a scrunchie? Also, I never, ever need to see anyone get dressed side on. She is not looking at that reel and thinking ‘that is an excellent angle for me’. And her arse looked ENORMOUS in those horrible white jeans. She can’t put an outfit together to save her life.
And finally ‘a low key cinema trip with no expectations’ or whatever she put. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? And no way was a horror film her choice. In fact, what kind of film does Bandwagon enjoy? She really has no personal tastes or opinions does she? Lizard person imitating us.

Reactions: 11
Wtf? So now she’s posted a reel of her getting dressed to go out in the white jeans but saying she then got changed AFTER the posts of the stupid white skirt and implying that’s what she was wearing out. She’s a mess!

Reactions: 2
Horror film definitely not her choice, she's been wanging on about romantic cosy tv series for the past month. Classic first date material though, chance to get an arm round when it gets too scary!
Also can we have a moment for that f'ing uggo pink top? As ever, inexplicable sunglasses with everything.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she post a few days ago about a break from dating and finding herself or some tit? I’d worry about her if she wasn’t so hateful.

Reactions: 1
She didn’t even wear that ‘outfit’ last night? She’s wearing the leopard trousers in the mirror selfie??
I was hoping someone else would have noticed! I don't think she could sit down comfortably in those jeans

Didn’t even wash her hair. Didn’t even wear the new skirt. Ended up in those hideously unflattering leopard trousers. Took the freebie magazine bag. What the duck was that polyester flammable top?! Imagine if you went on a date with that!

Obsessed with her being a lizard person imitating us. That’s so true. She doesn’t have her own interests or preferences.

Reactions: 4
Have we already discussed this girl? I'm shocked Hannah doesn't seem to follow her, this outfit is her wet dream 😂View attachment 2894207
Kill me now - I actually quite like that jumper. I'd not wear it with pink snakeskin loafers and leopard print jeans though... (not that I own either of those items!)
---
I was hoping someone else would have noticed! I don't think she could sit down comfortably in those jeans
She seems to have changed her outfit multiple times - shows the tablecloth skirt, then white jeans, then in the mirror selfie has on the terrible leopard print thrush inducing pair.

Calling her Bandwagon is just so funny to me
Should 100% be in the new title. I don't get why she'd be dating again so soon, I only hope she waits longer to introduce her children to whoever she ends up with next

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Should 100% be in the new title. I don't get why she'd be dating again so soon, I only hope she waits longer to introduce her children to whoever she ends up with next
She won’t.

who else will she get to bath them/put them to bed when she can’t be arsed if not a complete stranger?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh definitely hinting at a date. Isn’t this how TB got soft launched?
Why does she ‘style’ every outfit with £1 sunglasses? I’m thinking it’s to detract from the size of her shiny forehead but that could be solved by washing her hair and not plastering it back into a scrunchie? Also, I never, ever need to see anyone get dressed side on. She is not looking at that reel and thinking ‘that is an excellent angle for me’. And her arse looked ENORMOUS in those horrible white jeans. She can’t put an outfit together to save her life.
And finally ‘a low key cinema trip with no expectations’ or whatever she put. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? And no way was a horror film her choice. In fact, what kind of film does Bandwagon enjoy? She really has no personal tastes or opinions does she? Lizard person imitating us.
‘Get dressed with me for the cinema’ - proceeds to put on sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 13