Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skirt is the ugliest thing Ive ever seen. Dear God.

It looks like shes made it out of a bedsheet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she’s thrown a top over her nightie to answer the door to the postman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like when I used to play princesses when i was 7 and wrapped in a bed sheet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh this is one of the best yet 😂 The clumsy leg up into the skirt, the denim shirt, the dolly shoes and old lady shawl, the greasy hair, the sunglasses, the fake laughing, the finger waggles. She is trolling us.
‘off to the cinema!’ In that bleeping outfit? You’re lying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she first put just the white skirt on i had a split second thought of 'could this come out looking OK?' And then layer by layer it just got worse and worse

• Haha
I’m almost disappointed we didn’t get a tit bag and foreskin boots to go with it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The skirt doesn't look as bad as I imagined but it's still pretty bad. Like what does it have going for it? Looks like someone's put a bit of elastic through a table cloth.

I'd imagine 'going to le cinema ❤🍒💄💋' is meant to give the impression she's off on a date.

P.s. not sure which gives me the ick more, her greasy mop or the fact she still says 'le'