Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t ask me how I remember this, but I recall her sat in her car turning the volume up to this song in an insta story.
When I hear it, I think of her.
Icks me out.

Reactions: 1
Christ
---
Most people can’t lie down wrapped up in blankets bingeing Netflix eating cake all day. Most people have work/kids/commitments. How about posting some actual helpful advice like resources where people can get help if they are really struggling.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Christ
---
Most people can’t lie down wrapped up in blankets bingeing Netflix eating cake all day. Most people have work/kids/commitments. How about posting some actual helpful advice like resources where people can get help if they are really struggling.
Two lots of “in tune with” lol.

Reactions: 11
Worst one yet. Feeling suicidal? Just put on your fave perfume girlie and watch some Netflix 💅🏻

Does this bleeping idiot even understand what a ‘survival’ day actually is?? She’s dangerous AF

Reactions: 25
Christ
---
How is she going to function as a doctor? I just dont get it.

As someone with poor mental health I sympathise with her but it restricts me so much. I know I need to manage everything to an inch of its life. There is no way I could do a job with varied shifts, long hours, dealing with high stress situations regularly.

Reactions: 13
Sitting watching ultraviolence on Netflix in your trackies is a recipe for a bleeping breakdown. Her words are even more stupid than her outfits!

Reactions: 7
What’s she going to do if she’s working as an A&E doctor (as she’s said that is what she wants to do before), and she’s tired after being on her feet all day and hasn’t had time for a wee or something to eat in 8hrs, and then a patient having a heart attack rocks up. Tell them “sorry Mr Patient but have you tried wearing your comfiest pants and sitting on a bench in the park?”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she needs to do these things now when her life is relatively stress free, what is she gonna be like when she’s a doctor?

Also it’s bleeping laughable and insulting for her to suggest everyone just needs to watch Netflix and get over it. Does she realise people have actual problems?

She’s an absolute weapon.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t with this recent outfit. I’m all for wearing what makes you happy but it’s just… insane. Imagine turning up to a date and that’s what your date is wearing

Reactions: 6
So glad she played the treat yo self card? I don't think she has any others in the deck, does she?

Reactions: 16
It sickens me how much disposable income she has for someone so lazy
It kills me. Me and my husband both have full time jobs as professionals but don’t treat ourselves to half as much tit as she does. I get a Starbucks coffee on Monday mornings and we get a takeaway or M&S dine in deal at the weekend and that’s it. I feel lucky to be able to have those two treats because not everyone can. The rest goes to mortgage, bills and the kids. I wish I could piss away as much money as her on little treats.

Reactions: 13
‘pizza express calamari 🤌🤌🤌’ - then proceeds to try and separate a soggy, anaemic looking, Iceland frozen party pack style ring. 😐 She’s so basic. I’m not saying it’s got to fine dining for it to be enjoyable but who is honestly that impressed by Pizza Express when you are in your 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only time you go to pizza express in your 30s is when it's you have a kids make your own pizza party to go to with your kids.

Reactions: 12
Or you’ve cashed in your Tesco clubcard vouchers
Yeh exactly, pizza express isnwhere you go when theres not really anything else around and you want something averagely reliable.Ooh I didn't know that was a thing with tesco vouchers
Agreed, it depresses me how much she must be earning for doing absolutely fa when most of us have to be so careful with our money

Reactions: 3