Hannah Gale #16 The Little Joys of Absolute Nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a toddler wearing sunglasses from a kids magazine + her mum's handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s having a laugh right!?
If she went any slower moss would grow on her.
Most people don’t have a summer off because they work during the break to save money for the next term.
She seriously doesn’t know how the real world works

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate that phrase ‘it takes a village’ to raise your kids. Your choice, don’t assume you’ll have a village.
I hate the phrase “it takes a village” because it assumes everyone has one or doesn’t acknowledge actually how bleeping lucky you are if you do. Not everyone has a village Hannah, some people do it all alone. Her head would fall off.

Reactions: 26
Oooo quick, mention missing the kids so people think I give a tit and don’t actually count down to then going back to their dad so I can have ‘adventures’ in primark.

Reactions: 25
duck me, what the actual flying duck is wrong with her???? Why is she dressed like an overgrown toddler with Jimmy Saville glasses on??? Why has TB let her out in public like that?????? bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am so intrigued to imagine what was on her dating profile. Did she use the overgrown toddler pics or did she post normal pics?! Was her profile a little things list?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This constant tagging brands/hotels to try and get a deal with them is embarrassing. If any of them bite I’ll no longer use them.
She’s bullshitting in the content saying it’s has rooms for under £100, certainly not in London it doesn’t. Citizen M generally are around £140 a night, I know this because we use them for work.
The rooms are pokey, surprised they both fit in it, especially with the hideous collection of clothes she took
duck off Hannah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This constant tagging brands/hotels to try and get a deal with them is embarrassing. If any of them bite I’ll no longer use them.
She’s bullshitting in the content saying it’s has rooms for under £100, certainly not in London it doesn’t. Citizen M generally are around £140 a night, I know this because we use them for work.
The rooms are pokey, surprised they both fit in it, especially with the hideous collection of clothes she took
duck off Hannah
I've stopped in that very one and the room is taken up by the bed, and the toilet dividing wall is made of glass. Fine for a work trip (alone) or with someone you don't mind seeing you on the loo.

She's worded it really sneakily. The overlay text suggests it has rooms under £100, but she then goes on to say in the comments that it's only outside of London.

Reactions: 6
It's so crazy when she talks about having 4 months "off" most people I know in whatever jobs who have children would never consider holidays "time off" if anything that is the busiest time for them. Yet more.indicarion of the fact she is never going to cope with a real job, forget being a doctor

It's so crazy when she talks about having 4 months "off" most people I know in whatever jobs who have children would never consider holidays "time off" if anything that is the busiest time for them. Yet more.indicarion of the fact she is never going to cope with a real job, forget being a doctor
Even taking children out of the equation. When was the last time she had a regular job where you get 20 days annual leave a year.

I cant even imagine her being a doctor. Working when you can take your annual leave into rotas. Probably not getting it all during school holidays.

It is wild how so far removed from the real world she is.

Reactions: 19
0232CDE9-4800-4E01-BE74-0DA93C1C9376.jpeg

I didn’t see the logo when this came up on my feed and thought it was one of Hannah's.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do we think she went down the med school route to avoid getting a job? She’s posted a few times about all the financial help she gets and it doesn’t seem so bad considering you get holidays “off”.

• Haha
I love the brand beyond nine, I have a lot of their clothes from all my pregnancies and still wear them now.
But, they’ve lost my business because they have given a freebie to this time waster.
Let’s she how she makes a pig’s ear out of ‘styling’ them, because the woman hasn’t got a clue

IMG_2257.jpeg

On about her one-way village again.
im imagining her ‘villagers’ like the ones from Shrek, with fire and pitchforks and sick of her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.