Hannah Gale #16 The Little Joys of Absolute Nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanna know what the other ~MeD ScHoOl~ students think when she reaches to get her phone out in these sessions
Shes got to be getting absolutley obliterated in the WhatsApp group she's definitely not part of.

Reactions: 21
Why does she always talk about her fanny? She’s like a 16 year old girl who thinks she’s edgy and cool having sex so makes every conversation revolve around it.

Yeah when you want ALL your hair waxed off you have to spread your arse cheeks. Well done Hannah. You’re so cool. I wish I was you. Do you want a dm from me detailing how I choose to keep my own vag?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't even have any words for this waxing thing, what is she trying to do? Stir up interest with tiny bf?

Reactions: 10
Literally tripped over my 70’s bush to read comments about her bald muff. No wonder she is always getting UTI’s; a potent pong of unwashed leggings and empty udder baths with fuzz free flaps. Hope her beauty therapist has some Glade handy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Literally tripped over my 70’s bush to read comments about her bald muff. No wonder she is always getting UTI’s; a potent pong of unwashed leggings and empty udder baths with fuzz free flaps. Hope her beauty therapist has some Glade handy.
This is the best and worst comment I've ever read on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She looks absolutely unhinged. Also, I think that first chest seam is meant to be under her boobs so she’s going to look like a pregnant woman in the 70s when she turns to the side.
With the gorgeous backdrop of her cooker hood?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know they were very in with the insta fashion-y crowd last year, but I absolutely despise those pink clodhopper style platforms, and Hannah’s styling of them is even worse. They look ridiculous enough at all the posed insta press events, but imagine Hannah hoofing around Pizza Express in them and towering over TB 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know they were very in with the insta fashion-y crowd last year, but I absolutely despise those pink clodhopper style platforms, and Hannah’s styling of them is even worse. They look ridiculous enough at all the posed insta press events, but imagine Hannah hoofing around Pizza Express in them and towering over TB 🫣
Thing is the ones in fashion last year were Versace not Tesco or wherever she got these monsters from

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had the weirdest dream about our Han last night. My two friends had been previously employed by her to work on the leopard (lol) but of course it’s been redundant for many months now so instead Hannah decided to turn it into a sexy webcam business and my friends were the cam girls. WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had the weirdest dream about our Han last night. My two friends had been previously employed by her to work on the leopard (lol) but of course it’s been redundant for many months now so instead Hannah decided to turn it into a sexy webcam business and my friends were the cam girls. WEIRD.
I missed the first line of that and wS very confused for a minute 🤣 anyone know what the other woman from the leopard is doing now? I'd be so annoyed if I was her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Kate spiers is an idiot getting involved with Hannah. Kates vibe is v much trying to be luxe. Hannah is bargain bin.

Reactions: 13
Oh Kate spiers is an idiot getting involved with Hannah. Kates vibe is v much trying to be luxe. Hannah is bargain bin.
Yes I thought this was a weird pairing. Kate Spiers is very successful - her interiors have been featured all over, she owned a coffee shop for a while, she was a presenter on Scottish Home of the Year and I think she's recently launched a drinks brand. Not your average 'begging Sainsbury's for a collab' influencer.

Also Kate's baby is only young - can't imagine there's much common ground between her little girl and Hannah's much older boys!

Reactions: 9
Yes I thought this was a weird pairing. Kate Spiers is very successful - her interiors have been featured all over, she owned a coffee shop for a while, she was a presenter on Scottish Home of the Year and I think she's recently launched a drinks brand. Not your average 'begging Sainsbury's for a collab' influencer.

Also Kate's baby is only young - can't imagine there's much common ground between her little girl and Hannah's much older boys!
Well that's probs why Hannah's posting about her but not the other way around ✌

Reactions: 9
Why does it annoy me that she's said 'cooking ME dinner' wouldn't you just be like he's cooking us dinner, or cooking dinner?! Me me me

Reactions: 11
She’s staying “in the EC area” of London…. lol I have never ever heard anyone say this!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.