Hannah Gale #16 The Little Joys of Absolute Nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being daft or is her HG hotlist a mess?

numbers missing and no.5 completely absent?

Reactions: 2
Wish she’d stop trying to shove her dirty trotters into the pocket of her frumpy but also too tight jeans.

Reactions: 5
Her nails always look tit. Never the same lengths and the biab they infill with is never the same shade as the previous set. Or her nail beds are stained like tobacco colour. Either way. Please do another layer of biab next time I hate seeing her orangey gross nails.

Reactions: 4
Lurker for many years. I've come to post solely about the perfume bottle in the library. I. Just. Can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Taking photos of your empty perfume bottle and tagging the company that gifted it to you… beggy much?

That photo of the bottle on the library shelf has me deceased 😂😂😂 I also usually just lurk here but that has killed me off…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cheeky little beg for some free perfume. This woman repeatedly gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she's started a new trend? I could take a photo of an empty bottle of Charlie Red on a McDonald's toilet seat lid?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I go completely mental I won’t tell anyone. But there will be signs…

I hope library security caught her on cctv doing an empty perfume photo shoot. I hope it made their day. The future of the NHS, ladies and gentleman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Taking photos of your empty perfume bottle and tagging the company that gifted it to you… beggy much?

That photo of the bottle on the library shelf has me deceased 😂😂😂 I also usually just lurk here but that has killed me off…
Can someone please screenshot? I’m blocked and instanavigation won’t work.

Reactions: 1
Do these influencers ever buy anything themselves? At all?

Its sickening shes doing all these "how I afford a second degree videos'

Just say 'by being a beggy witch' 🙄

Reactions: 19
I absolutely cannot with the empty perfume bottle photoshoot in the library 😂 what the duck!! This is something my 6 year old would do on her tablet. I am dead. Trainee doctor my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.