Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Condoms to protect from herpes was an interesting choice of example..
---

@TB
---
Also I have to admit I bought THAT long grey denim skirt. (Not aff. Obviously)

Someone had posted a review it came up small, so I got a 12. It's definitely true to size. I'm a small 12/big 10 and this 12 is very roomy on me

Also it's purposefully asymmetrical which isn't the most flattering . probably not helping HG gunt strangulationView attachment 2758957
---
View attachment 2758962View attachment 2758963View attachment 2758966

Right I know I'm verging on total stalker here but humour me cause.. I'm stumped. Whys hers not do up the same? Is it not the same skirt? Has she done something to the top to make the buttons do up a different way? This is gonna annoy me if I don't figure it out 😂
---
Okay never mind. It's a different skirt. I've not had my first cherry infused coffee today okay !!! 😂
They’re the same skirts aren’t they?

Flickle10

Lego House is there as well so maybe they are doing that. Lalandia is like centre parcs with a big swimming area and a decent soft play. It's all very active though which could be a challenge for anyone with mobility issues.

Koalabear

She mentioned booking assistance at the airport so I would assume she didn't bring one, unless she checked it in - but why would she do that if she knew they needed wheelchair assistance? I don't think she's brought one, the thoughtless inconsiderate cow.
Sometimes they don't let you take it through the airport, I've had my pram taken away at the check in and only given back on the other side. So in that case she would still book wheelchair and assistance I guess?

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Is it possible she’s brought one but just isn’t filming them using it? I don’t want to give her any more views on her stories so have just been following updates on here!

ekl2000

VIP Member
One of the tabs on her laptop looks like it’s for baby boy clothes. Neither child is a baby any more?

Gossipgirl69

Isn’t giving your hair/body a rinse before the pool common knowledge? It protects your hair a bit from the chlorine but also rinses outside grime off before going in what is essentially a big bowl of human germ soup.
You're meant to shower before going into any public pool 😭 dirty mare