Hannah Gale #14 The New Scien-tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2558597all I get from this is the amount of times she says ‘me’ all about her isn’t it.
Totally agree, the first thing I thought after reading this is that everything is always about Hannah! So sad for the boys who have also had a tough year with losing their family home / stability and A’s arthritis but no let’s applaud Hannah for getting through it! And then this post also came on the back of her stating that her step-mum is seriously ill - but again, well done Hannah for staying strong! There is not a strong enough eye roll emoji for this tit 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Totally agree, the first thing I thought after reading this is that everything is always about Hannah! So sad for the boys who have also had a tough year with losing their family home / stability and A’s arthritis but no let’s applaud Hannah for getting through it! And then this post also came on the back of her stating that her step-mum is seriously ill - but again, well done Hannah for staying strong! There is not a strong enough eye roll emoji for this tit 🙄🙄🙄
omg I don't follow her anymore so didn't realise the previous story that someone shared was after this news.... makes it SO MUCH worse, she is so dreadful!

how come she can't even disguise her narcissism? wouldn't you just check yourself before being so self-centred even if it was your instinct?!

Reactions: 8
I’ve never done it 🥲 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
I did it for the first time this year and accidentally let all the air out of my tyre and had to call the AA. I’m 32🤣 my dad bought me a kit I keep in the boot now so I can top it up whenever I need to 😂😂

the difference between myself and Hannah is that I would NEVER share that on Instagram. Also, jumpers do not belong on shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.