Hannah Gale #14 The New Scien-tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is she parked about 3ft away from the machine
It's her first time.

I've only just clocked the jumper, half dragging on the floor as she crouches down on the raised kerb. Any normal person would have flung it on the passenger seat before getting out.

Reactions: 1
GET A bleeping GRIP!!!!!!!!
---

Screaming at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ what world are you living in where you’ve NEVER had to put air in your own tyres?!???
In what world do you not die of shame going to set up your phone to film you doing this tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have her jumper over her shoulder as she’s doing it 🙃

Reactions: 3
Why as a mother of 2 studying to become a doctor does she have TIME to do this tit? Let alone think anyone wants to see it.
The bag and jumper on the floor is just brilliant. What’s the point.

Reactions: 10
She’s had that car for ages, how has she not filled the tyres! She is such an embarrassing loser.

Reactions: 4
Seriously guys (I learn so much from Tattle) errr how often are you supposed to put air in tyres?
😂 depends on the vehicle, tyres and how much you drive but you’re meant to check every month. I’d say I top up 2-3 times a year.

Reactions: 1
That pic of her kids standing by the lift with their rucksacks on is just so sad. Imagine having a troubled parent who shares ever detail of her sex life and parenting life with the internet so strangers but she’s not even famous enough to justify it? I feel like at least if you’re Kim K that oversharing is giving the children an insane quality of life
---
Seriously guys (I learn so much from Tattle) errr how often are you supposed to put air in tyres?
irony that doing itonce in 15 years some how makes her independent .. and doesn’t just show everyone how totally dependent she is on everyone else to do things for her
---
Also why is she parked about 3ft away from the machine
So there’s enough room for her to squat down and take that all important video to send her exasperated “m8s” and followers

Reactions: 8
She always talks about how she cut her narcissistic mother out but these kids will do the same. Does she not realise she is now the narcissistic mother who puts herself before her kids? Why doesn’t she want to break the cycle. I honestly don’t think she stopped for one second and thought about the kids before she hopped on tinder and found some dick. Me me me.

Reactions: 18
It just bothers me how much she seems to resent being a parent. I have two kids myself so I know exactly what it’s like. But she just can’t bear to parent them.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think she struggles with having ‘remnants’ of her last relationship? She seems the type to cut and run and she obviously was desperate to start again. New boyfriend within seconds of splitting up with Chris and she probably felt it should be a totally new start. New boyfriend, new home, ‘change of career’. She seems bitter she’s had to keep the pesky kids along for the ride. They were her previous life!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think she struggles with having ‘remnants’ of her last relationship? She seems the type to cut and run and she obviously was desperate to start again. New boyfriend within seconds of splitting up with Chris and she probably felt it should be a totally new start. New boyfriend, new home, ‘change of career’. She seems bitter she’s had to keep the pesky kids along for the ride. They were her previous life!
Honestly think you could be on to something there lol

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2558597all I get from this is the amount of times she says ‘me’ all about her isn’t it.
There’s got to be a clever thread title in there somewhere ..
---
It just bothers me how much she seems to resent being a parent. I have two kids myself so I know exactly what it’s like. But she just can’t bear to parent them.
Me too. It really bothers me. Her kids are going to dislike her when they’re old enough to understand how selfish she is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.