Hannah Gale #14 The New Scien-tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and TB are doing joint christmas cards? He will be moved in next year... mark my words
It’ll be before then. She will have him in before Christmas and claim he never left. I bet her student loan isn’t as lucrative as she thought it was going to be….

Reactions: 3
Her and TB Will definitely be moved in together in the next few months but she probably won’t announce it until Easter. And then it will be some word salad of “new beginnings” or some shite

Reactions: 14
It’ll be before then. She will have him in before Christmas and claim he never left. I bet her student loan isn’t as lucrative as she thought it was going to be….
Did she not say she cant get loan because she has a degree already? She said something along these lines but I cant think what.
---
Who the duck even does Christmas cards anymore! She’s so naff
Exactly. I send to my direct family older than me as they still like to receive a card. Dont bother with anyone else

Reactions: 2
It amused me that when she said he’d choose something that a 90 year old would like, he didn’t have the quick wit to say ‘like most of your clothes?’

I really do not like her. And I used to. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s super weird to send joint cards after a year especially when you have kids… like if you were going to write them wouldn’t you just do it from you and the kids?

Reactions: 18
I think it’s super weird to send joint cards after a year especially when you have kids… like if you were going to write them wouldn’t you just do it from you and the kids?
They’ll no doubt be from her and TB and the kids.

Reactions: 1
I actually think for once she looks nice lol, the glasses and hat actually seem to flatter her face. I like the coat and jumper. Let's not talk about what's poking out underneath tho...

Reactions: 4
What guy on Tinder matches with someone to be featured on their family Christmas cards a year later?

Reactions: 7
She really does give the vibe that she is cosplaying as a med student and it’s all a game or an act to her

Reactions: 14
I imagine the Christmas card chat just going down the same way as the whole ross/mona ep does on friends.

He'll have the locks changed by tomorrow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping pink stethoscope with her name engraved on it. That’s all she’s bothered about. That was her priority. Getting that pink stethoscope for photos.

it’s complete cosplay. Also you BROUGHT it, not bought.

All she cares about is setting up little angled photos of her and the stethoscope, the watercolour revision notes (don’t get me started), the med school hoody. It’s fantasy.

Reactions: 24
She set up her phone to film herself at a petrol station putting air in her tyres. I’m sorry but what the duck. Who does that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
GET A bleeping GRIP!!!!!!!!
---

Screaming at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ what world are you living in where you’ve NEVER had to put air in your own tyres?!???
Is she surgically attached to that frickin horse feed bag and jumper around her shoulders?! Take them off! She looks so awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.