Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Did she not put up a question box about burgers etc in NYC and say she has gone off Shake Shak cos it’s now in London so more accessible now… yet she has gone to McDonalds 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Maria1212

Chatty Member
missed the weird parenting stories at the weekend sadly, but glad im here for the I HAVE A BF BTW stories. That tongue sticking out is fucking revolting and says it all about her being in denial of her age/circumstances... she wants to be a young, child-free hip insta girl so bad. Some people can't stick their tongues out and look cute (I certainly cant 😂 ) and thats ok. jesus christ.

but seriously, the cozzy livs thing has filled me with fucking rage - she's just back a free holiday!? She's ranting about how rare it is for her to have her 2 kids alone for a full DAY?? she does nothing but spend money on shite. Yes the cozzy livs is clearly impacting poor HG greatly. Fuck off.

And posting on your public account you're skiving college when you're waiting for decisions from med school - is she dense? What?

Starttheline

VIP Member
I completely understand the feeling of being daunted entertaining your kid for the entire day, with no outside assistance. I've felt that way before, BUT it's normally after an already trying week. Their day has been so jam packed, normally one of those things is enough for a day. As someone else has said above, days at home can be just as lovely as going out.

It is becoming more obvious that she doesn't know how to enjoy her kids. There are glimmers, here and there, but it's very sad if that's her reality. I find it shocking that she's pretty much not had a proper job in years, and she's only now spending days alone with her children.

As a side note, if I'd accidentally posted a dry bath nip pic, I'd never be able to mention books or baths again.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
If anything, I'd have thought estrangement from a parent would make her more committed to being a good parent herself. They seem to be an inconvenience to her.
I think she’s more damaged than she realises. She might not be bothered that her own mum isn’t in her life anymore, but to me it seems like it’s impacting what kind of mother she is with her own children.

• Heart

ophelia1990

VIP Member
ahahaha i just assumed it was regular glasses but i actually think youre right 😂
definitely the sunglasses. I could spot the hideous shape a mile off.

imagine all this going on and you’re taking photos of yourself with a your hair in a towel and sunglasses on at night. Absolutely unhinged!

• Haha

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Now I’m no journalist (and let’s be honest neither is HG) but I don’t think “blue-skies evenings” is good English? Why is there a hyphen? Should it be blue skied evenings? Evenings with blue skies?
8DD4F85F-46BF-4439-89B9-C8681E703083.jpeg

• Sick

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Hannah you big greasy egg, even now you only do 50% of the parenting (probably less than that tbf), you still “share the load” and it definitely is NOT “all on you”. You took a friend on (a gifted!) holiday with you because you couldn’t fathom looking after your children on your own for more than 10 bloody minutes 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 18

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
I simply cannot believe she's gone straight from the hospital with her son, to sticking her arsehole out of a car window for tiny boyfriend to excavate

She's... h o r r i f i c

• Haha
  • Sick

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
When I was reading this, really stupidly thought, “Ahhh the kids will love Warwick Castle, the Zog trail is brilliant!” But duhhhh this is Hannah, so wouldn’t actually go somewhere so fun with her kids (ignoring the fact that it’s a school day!)