Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instatwat

Did she never have the kids on her own for a day when she was still with Chris?! That’s what really baffles me. My husband and I often have days where we’re apart and I have the kids alone for a couple of days - be it for work or a weekend with his friends, etc.
It’s never felt ”inconceivable” to me, even when he’s been gone for a full week, because they’re my kids?! I enjoy their company (most of the time!) and they’re 3 and 5 so caring for them has been my normality for half a decade… it should be hers too.

Reactions: 18

girly1025

feel like its a bit distasteful in the way she's saying junior doctors are being essentially degraded to the lowly level of a barista. comes off quite elitist and almost classist? of course its a skilled job, but also *everyone* deserves a living wage...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Also - she can do what she wants if she is happy that her kid is with their dad etc but posting it all over Instagram leaves her open to comments/opinions.

I personally wouldn’t feel as flippant about it as she obviously does. Nevermind how badly it comes across on social media. She could just…not share her sons medical emergency? Then we would never have known and no one would be criticising her for swanning off on a night out.

Bag is still hideous. “Did a thing” spent £25 on a fast fashion disgusting bag? Fucking wow. Inspirational.

Reactions: 17

JellyDonut

VIP Member
A phone charm? What the ever loving fuck is she on about? I know what a phone charm is but who is in “the market” for a phone charm, past the age of 16? Fucking hell Hannah. Go and parent your children.

• Haha

Maria1212

Chatty Member
McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme, target, she’ll probably go to Ellen’s stardust diner next 🤢 I’ve never known anyone think they are so trendy and be so so so off the mark. The glasses. The hat. The swaying.
Wait why the fuck would you go to (and tag) Krispy Kreme!? You can get them at your local petrol station or Tesco metro 😂 YOURE IN NY

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
My son had the same condition Atti does (septic arthritis in his hip though rather than his knee). I couldn’t imagine pratting about the way she has been when I was in hospital with him.

Also it gives me the ick knowing she would have been trying to act all pally with the doctors there, guarantee she would be like “hullo, it me! I am studying to become a doctor too!” with them 🙄

• Haha

panda-eyes

Buttered cross buns. Stop itttttt 😂 is she providing quality entertainment on purpose or is she just that shit and doesn’t proofread anything?

• Haha

theweelesbian

She’s thinking about buying a size 12 coat… hm… that would be a bit of a waste of money wouldn’t it Dr HG? Given that you’re a size 16 at least 🤣

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Why is her poor kids emergency hospital stay about her?! I can’t comprehend how your kid being really poorly and needing a last minute hospital stay could ever be turned into “lol having a great time I am” but well done Hannah you did it. What the FUCK is she on about? My patients. Love you’re as qualified as I am.

That bag is the ugliest effing thing ive ever seen.

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
So is The Leopard 100% done? She can add that to the long list of major life changes she posted. I wonder what Gemma thinks of her.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s a Krank - I’ve been in hospital all night with my kid who has been sick all week and I’ve not posted it online… why?? Cos I’m not a narcissistic attention seeking fool!
Why share her kid is in hospital when she doesn’t share her actual kids 😵💫

watermelonsugar31

Also skiving uni when you’re 18 is a bit diff to being a person who has been through it before and willingly re-attended and is paying for it (actively).

watermelonsugar31

Wagging college to go to Warwick castle in February. WHY. She does not understand long term goal achievement, I’m sure she does study but the amount of extra curricular is insane. I work probably 40-48hr weeks depending on what’s going on, and I cannot fathom the leisure time she has. I’m utterly knackered most days to read or what ever!plus cleaning and general house tasks need to get done!

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230227_100606_Instagram.jpg

Wow TB is so blessed he gets to wake up next to this next level stunning beauty.

I see she's back to eating absolute crap everyday, can't wait to hear about all the mystetious acne that suddenly appears up on that jutting chin whilst she squeezes her gunt into some mom jeans 🙃

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I can’t believe she posted that for anyone to see. Dr Gale is so committed. Thought becoming a dr was her life’s dream? Until some dick came along obviously.

Outfit is hideous. Not saying you need to wear makeup around a new man but does she not wish to make ANY effort? She’s so desperate to tell us everything about him/their relationship, surely he’s going to get bored of it all. It’s fucking weird.

The brass neck of her complaining about the cost of living crisis (don’t get me started on what she called it im not even acknowledging it, she’s thick as fuck) when she’s just got back from a free holiday that she was even able to take a friend on.

The woman is clueless, tone deaf and honestly a bit simple. She continues to show where her priories lie and it’s not those kids or her career.

• Haha