Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WalkingInTheWoods

Wonder how much shite off Vinted she will able to buy whilst renting a flat and having to solely pay for bills etc. by herself and have to study full time. I feel like the real world is gonna catch up with her on this next ‘HG life curveball chapter’ 🤮

Reactions: 18

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Still baffled that she watches those reels back and posts them, even though you can see her face drop and her wave the kids away.

The more she shows/says, the more I am convinced that she doesn’t give a shit about anything but herself and Instagram and doing whatever she wants. The kids are an inconvenience and her friends and family are purely there to facilitate Hannah doing what Hannah wants.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I came to say all the things you’ve all said 😂
Never known anyone care about themselves more. She has a self care life. 😂

• Haha

Maria1212

Chatty Member
I don’t wanna sell my soul or half-pimp my kids out on the internet but if SHE can earn money for this, I must be able to make a fortune?

I can string a sentence together, I’m self aware, I don’t neglect my children, I’m not racist and I don’t dress like a grandma.

I cannot believe how appalling she is at writing. It’s just 30 random words sort of strung together but not really? they never mean anything or make a point. She’s just saying THINGS.
Proper thinks she’s doing something though doesn’t she!
I think she was just doing the right thing at the right time and managed to gain a large following before it became such a sought after "profession" no way in hell she'd have got anywhere doing it now or even a few years ago

Maria1212

Chatty Member
The comments about staying over night and it "being just like a spa" or whatever the fuck. God I just can't quite get over how crass she is and her ability to make everything about herself. She's grateful for ten mins of peace to watch shite on the iPad amongst the chaos!? Oh Jesus Christ Hannah I think maybe you're forgetting who's meant to be the recipient of any sympathy here.. the child who's unwell and having to undergo loads of tests who doesn't quite have the mental maturity to understand this very daunting situation.

Fucking knob!
---
Screenshot_20230316-232940.png

"Home, might get called back to hospital if my child's health continues to suffer though 😜"

• Angry

Starttheline

VIP Member
Mmmh I’m calling bs with the throwing away pants/tights story. Isn’t this woman OBSESSED with her period and period pants. I have extremely heavy periods and I’ve learnt how to be prepared, this never happened she attention seeking
Also if it had happened, she'd have taken a photograph

• Haha
  • Sick

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
I’ve never met anyone either training to be a doctor or who is a doctor who would say the reason they want to be a dr is because all their favourite books and tv shows were about it!. The usual response might include - a love of science!

• Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
“Tit me!” Is honestly one of the proudest moments of my life. I shall celebrate with some Aldi pretzel chocolate and pineapple fried rice
😂👏🏼
You should be very proud, it’s honestly the best thread title I’ve seen on this site 😂 but don’t do yourself dirty with Aldi chocolate, celebrate properly with Tony’s Chocolonely like our gal Han would!

• Haha

Getagripppppy

McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme, target, she’ll probably go to Ellen’s stardust diner next 🤢 I’ve never known anyone think they are so trendy and be so so so off the mark. The glasses. The hat. The swaying.

• Sick

influencerbore

VIP Member
She bloody hates being with her kids on her own doesn’t she! It’s quiet sad really. I cherish time with my kids on my own, in fact I think they are better behaved and nicer when me and my husband aren’t together - they play us off each other 🤣

Maybe she should think about other activities for her weekends with the kids rather than shopping and soft play. Maybe cinema, swimming, the park, library visit….

watermelonsugar31

The pure Schadenfreude I feel that her scabby pants have gone missing in the airport. Someone will open that and go wtf is this shit

• Haha

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Who is this fucking idiot she's taken on holiday to LOOK AFTER HER KIDS while she naps for 3hrs?

I'll do some digging

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Ok, so I am all for kids (or anyone) dressing as they please etc, but does anyone else feel that Hannah keeps mentioning her son + the Elsa dress just for engagement and perhaps to generate a rant/stories about child individuality/freedom of choice?? Let him wear what he wants, but no need to plaster it over Insta - and she said herself that today he didn’t want to wear the dress, yet she still posts a story about it! Poor kid, just leave him be Hannah - stop cashing in on your children!
10000%. She doesn’t give a crap about making her son happy or letting him express himself however he wants. She just thinks it will get her some attention.

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
She’s so dense isn’t she. I mean as a child we all watched Pocahontas and saw the English steal land. How is this new information to her?!

• Haha