Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that she’s never really been honest or real though. Her weight has always yo-yo’ed yet if you look at her posts over the years, her portions are always small, healthy and measured (calories/syns). I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with a giant plateful of chinese food, pizza or cake... the odd meal out but nothing that would indicate a ‘binge’ or sustainable pattern of unhealthy behaviour. I think she conveniently misses out anything negative!

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that she’s never really been honest or real though. Her weight has always yo-yo’ed yet if you look at her posts over the years, her portions are always small, healthy and measured (calories/syns). I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with a giant plateful of chinese food, pizza or cake... the odd meal out but nothing that would indicate a ‘binge’ or sustainable pattern of unhealthy behaviour. I think she conveniently misses out anything negative!
Most people do.
I’m not sharing the 6 pack of crisps I just ate along with a tub of Ben & Jerrys. But I’ll share that cute sandwich and coffee I had earlier.

Plus, on this occasion she’s losing weight after giving birth.

I think she’s real enough in that she’s shown us what she looks like in her underwear “before” and the ongoing progress.

Not many people claim to show every single thing they eat. And those that do tend to disappear when they fail.

Ffs, whats with the new bathroom tiles🤦‍♀️ She says they're gorgeous!!! No love, they're vile as duck and look like the type you get in an old house and rip off the wall to renovate. Total vom🤮

• Haha
The time she posted underwear transformation selfies on her dads Facebook for his birthday is still the funniest thing I have seen on insta-I think she has it saved as a highlight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ffs, whats with the new bathroom tiles🤦‍♀️ She says they're gorgeous!!! No love, they're vile as duck and look like the type you get in an old house and rip off the wall to renovate. Total vom🤮
I actually really like hannah and her sister, but those tiles are horrendous, i get a headache looking at them. Each to their own and all that but christ i dont think i could cope seeing that bathroom first thing in a morning 🤢

Reactions: 1
I thought they were for a porch floor and I could see that working. Small space, hide muddy foot prints. I was on board.

For the bathroom? No.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think either one has got any taste. Remember that coat she was wearing all the time after giving birth? With bloody gym clothes. Hun, stop!

I will say I disagree about small portions, I eat less than her and maintain a healthy weight and exercise probably a bit more. Portions on instagram will look deceiving!

The latest progress pic with the skirt/shorts. That's a big difference in appearance for only 10lbs, it must be working whatever she is doing

I still think that skirt looks spray painted on. Wouldn’t fancy sitting down with it on... I think ANY healthy eating plan and upping the exercise would produce the same results for her, I don’t get the hype over Rumer, it’s not revolutionary what she’s done.

Reactions: 3
I still think that skirt looks spray painted on. Wouldn’t fancy sitting down with it on... I think ANY healthy eating plan and upping the exercise would produce the same results for her, I don’t get the hype over Rumer, it’s not revolutionary what she’s done.
Any diet with a calorie deficit will do it. But the point is not everyone can do any diet. And she’s done great on this one despite the bitching (more than I can say about someone else 🍊).

Let’s see if she can keep it off - or at least the majority and be honest about it.

I lost loads after my first baby. Those were the days....

Any diet with a calorie deficit will do it. But the point is not everyone can do any diet. And she’s done great on this one despite the bitching (more than I can say about someone else 🍊).

Let’s see if she can keep it off - or at least the majority and be honest about it.

I lost loads after my first baby. Those were the days....
I was the same after my first sprung back into shape I now have 3 I haven’t got the time or energy to even try 😂😂

Yes she’s lost but if you look at the video after you can see her stomach is quite soft. I reckon she’s moulding herself in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes she’s lost but if you look at the video after you can see her stomach is quite soft. I reckon she’s moulding herself in 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was the same after I had my son, went from 215lb pregnant, to 150lb and my stomach was very soft, basically had a big layer of loose skin that could be stuffed into high waisted skinny jeans 😂 not perfect but much better aha

Reactions: 1
Quite soft? What do you expect? A washboard stomach?! She’s not long had a baby. She’s loosing weight/fat not body building 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Quite soft? What do you expect? A washboard stomach?! She’s not long had a baby. She’s loosing weight/fat not body building 🤦‍♀️
I’m not knocking her for that! We all know what it’s like after having a baby. But don’t give others false hope by saying they can loose that much so quickly and fit back in to things. She clearly wedged herself in to it. 🤷🏼‍♀️