Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help her when her daughter goes to school. She'll be demanding to see the teacher every 3 minutes. She needs to toughen up it's absurd how dramatic she is. Amy has changed completely too. She used to be such a fun girl, she seems quite bitter at something. I can't put my finger on it 🤔
Fame changes people and these two thinks they're that

Reactions: 2
God help her when her daughter goes to school. She'll be demanding to see the teacher every 3 minutes. She needs to toughen up it's absurd how dramatic she is. Amy has changed completely too. She used to be such a fun girl, she seems quite bitter at something. I can't put my finger on it 🤔
Spoilt brats. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Probably raging that the man child she’s with hasn’t married her yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The worst thing about Amy is that she worked her arse off for 12 weeks and she’s put a stone on already. She openly admitted the plan was completely unrealistic and not sustainable. It just shows the diet trend is so stupid. I feel sorry for her if she honestly thinks she’s got big arms but I suspect it’s all for attention. Hannah is just spoilt and needs to dress for herself not like her sister

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Obviously still reading here! 👋

Deleted the app but can’t live without the validation she gets from it! Get a life!

The worst thing about Amy is that she worked her arse off for 12 weeks and she’s put a stone on already. She openly admitted the plan was completely unrealistic and not sustainable. It just shows the diet trend is so stupid. I feel sorry for her if she honestly thinks she’s got big arms but I suspect it’s all for attention. Hannah is just spoilt and needs to dress for herself not like her sister
I don’t understand why moving house means she can’t follow a healthy diet. Any excuse to pig out! I bet she’ll be knocked up by the end of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this but why does she always have her poor baby dressed for winter. Poor thing must be boiling 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

When we moved I lost 3lbs in the first week despite living on pizza and prosecco 😂
All the moving around she does must help with weight loss? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Completely agree with what everyone said here regarding the documentary & people turning it into themselves for more exposure. It’s ridiculous!

Disgusting duck. Thats one dirty arse meal🤮
I mean, I love fruit bread but having a savoury filling didn't even cross my mind let alone make it and put it on my very public high(ish) follower Instagram account!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that gets a little bit upset her daughter doesn’t have a proper routine yet? 😑
I don’t have kids but I know how much a routine is needed 😪 She always seems to have her up late with them?

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that gets a little bit upset her daughter doesn’t have a proper routine yet? 😑
I don’t have kids but I know how much a routine is needed 😪 She always seems to have her up late with them?
I always think this, it’s like the baby had to fit around her lifestyle rather than the other way round 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s got plenty of time to get her in a routine, trust me, I’ve got 2 myself. Once you have kids you realise that all your ideas and plans of parenthood goes right out of the window when babies eventually arrive 😂 They’re just doing what works for them and she’s a clean, happy healthy baby so I don’t see the point in criticism when it comes to her bedtime/routine 🤷🏼

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.