Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not knocking her for that! We all know what it’s like after having a baby. But don’t give others false hope by saying they can loose that much so quickly and fit back in to things. She clearly wedged herself in to it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
How is it false hope? If anyone sticks to 1250 (guesstimate) calories a day and exercises a tit load they’ll lose weight and inches. Quickly too. And even more so if they’re breast feeding.
And I’m sure she’s alluded to the fact that the shorts/skirt don’t fit her yet but she can now do the zip up.

Reactions: 1
Someone made a forum all about her 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love all these accounts jumping on this documentary. Just because people have an opinion of you that you don’t like doesn’t make it trolling. It’s exactly the same as is gossiping to our mates about someone’s outfit. I’m sure the likes of Hannah, BM etc are the first to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A whole forum dedicated to Hannah? She'd love that wouldn't she and so would her vain sister but no hun, it's called a thread 🙄 Maybe that's what led to her 2hr hiatus away from social media
Can't believe Amy hasnt got her own thread. That picture she posted this morning 'I didn't post it before because I hated my arms but jesy gave me the confidence to post it'

*GIVE ME ATTENTION AND TELL ME HOW GOOD I LOOK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@antisocialmedia i read her post and pmsl thinking of you. No Hannah, someone made a forum so realistic people could discuss all the utter bollocks that unrealistic people like to share all over Instagram for pats on the back, money or self gratification. Someone else created a thread about you after you waded in about Kate...another like minded head that looks to complete strangers for praise on the regular. I started off really liking you, then you shifted completely on the next beat thing for weight loss blah blah blah. Anyone can lose if they move more and eat less. Your camera angles suggest it’s more fakery and as soon as you drop the absolutely ridiculous amount of movement you now seem obsessed with, everything will stall and your tiny portions aren’t maintainable long term. Once again whipping up support and soon be sending people over here to stick up for you. Don’t lie that you don’t read here either, we all know you do (you changed your insta handle rapidly when someone mentioned it here). Those who are content and happy with their lives as you always claim to be with your amazing family, should not need to hop onto Instagram every day to say how amazing you feel and complete strangers telling you you’re awesome. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just think there’s a huge difference between spreading hate and voicing a valid point or opinion that’s not pleasing to the person in question. Unfortunately as with everything else in life, that line has been blurred by snivellers who shout troll at anyone who disagrees with them. In real life I’ve had this myself. Everyone loves how real I am, until they’re on the receiving end of it. It’s not malice or spite, if you’re talking tit (in my opinion of course) I’ll say so. Jesy Nelson has been on the receiving end of vile trolling, Katie Hopkins is a professional at it. Harvey price is another one, people mocking his looks and disabilities. Saying someone jumps from one weight loss method to another, doesn’t stick to anything long term and then tries to manipulate the results photos with angles at. Isn’t trolling ....but that’s just my opinion again which, ultimately is what we’re all here sharing. If we say it on the posts on Instagram we’re labelled trolls instantly and comment deleted. There’s no room for debate, it very much smacks of I’m right, you’re wrong, any questions? Then, 6 months later they try something else and say oh yeah the other thing was no good after all. Oh, Like we said then 🤷🏼‍♀️. I should say, there are a couple of threads on here though that do have blatant trolling going on. Personal insults about looks weight etc and that is out of order and why this place gets the bad rep.

Reactions: 11
It is trolling and it is bullying and I’m not sure how anyone can say otherwise.
I don't see how this forum differs from gossiping in the staff room and that's not called trolling or bullying. I personally see trolling and bullying as saying it directly to the person's account. They dont know what I say about them when I'm having a wee gossip on a night out and if they wernt already on this site to gossip themselves they wouldn't know what was being said here either.

Reactions: 5
I should also say (sorry for the essay on a Friday morning) that when people say if you haven’t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all because it’s my Instagram and I’ll post what I want to...well yes, in theory that’s true. BUT..why do you post in a public place (quite often to an open profile full of strangers)? Looking for verification that you’re amazing but can’t take the criticism when someone makes a point you don’t like. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen or just have friends and family on your account that will just agree with you. If one person says something I don’t like then I won’t take much notice, but if a good few say the same thing to me, it’s usually at that point I think right, maybe they’ve got a point.

Reactions: 6
Can't believe Amy hasnt got her own thread. That picture she posted this morning 'I didn't post it before because I hated my arms but jesy gave me the confidence to post it'

*GIVE ME ATTENTION AND TELL ME HOW GOOD I LOOK
Did you see the close up video of Amy singing the other day? 😳 There were no words...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe it is a pathetic excuse, but differences of opinion and interpretation do happen.

Reactions: 1
She is one dramatic wench. We said a few things about her tantrums... not even bad things. Mummy and daddy can't buy you nice public opinions Hannah as well as everything else you have in life 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Don't think she understands what bullying is
God help her when her daughter goes to school. She'll be demanding to see the teacher every 3 minutes. She needs to toughen up it's absurd how dramatic she is. Amy has changed completely too. She used to be such a fun girl, she seems quite bitter at something. I can't put my finger on it 🤔

Reactions: 4