Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree! Everything is ‘just what I fancied’ or ‘YUMMMMMM!’. Their portions are ridiculously small. Rumer is getting such incredible short term results because she is advocating starvation and going against what any other PT usually recommends... she’s putting people on 1,200-1,400 calories a day and then advising they do heavy gym sessions and 10-15,000 steps. 1,400 calories a day with no exercise is restrictive enough and will get results, however with intense daily exercise included it’s simply not enough! These girls will be absolutely starving which is sustainable/bearable in the short term however in the long term they’ll just rebel and gain all the weight back.
Totally agree, those calories are way too low for most people. Hannah (and Keeping Kate) probably weighs quite a bit, then factoring in the workouts and postpartum stuff like pumping etc I reckon she should be on 2000 calories a day or thereabouts.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree! Everything is ‘just what I fancied’ or ‘YUMMMMMM!’. Their portions are ridiculously small. Rumer is getting such incredible short term results because she is advocating starvation and going against what any other PT usually recommends... she’s putting people on 1,200-1,400 calories a day and then advising they do heavy gym sessions and 10-15,000 steps. 1,400 calories a day with no exercise is restrictive enough and will get results, however with intense daily exercise included it’s simply not enough! These girls will be absolutely starving which is sustainable/bearable in the short term however in the long term they’ll just rebel and gain all the weight back.
I said the same. For the exercise they are expected to do the cals are ridiculous!!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but surely there’s some form of cereal in the house! At that age now they can pretty much eat anything. Fish pie?! Why?! I love that someone commented asking, did you not have toast? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Must have been reading here too as someone commented the other day about the weaning side of things and that she never shows it.

Reactions: 1
It was me who mentioned her weaning the other day so I did giggle when she posted today. My baby is similar age and he has toast with avocado or banana or peanut butter most mornings. When she said - we didn't have any porridge in. What a poor baby being fed the same thing every morning.... well until this morning 😂🙈

Hannah eats avocado all the time... why not mash some of that for her baby if she's still on mostly puréed food?!

Reactions: 3
It was me who mentioned her weaning the other day so I did giggle when she posted today. My baby is similar age and he has toast with avocado or banana or peanut butter most mornings. When she said - we didn't have any porridge in. What a poor baby being fed the same thing every morning.... well until this morning 😂🙈

Hannah eats avocado all the time... why not mash some of that for her baby if she's still on mostly puréed food?!
You've given her a few ideas there she deffo reads here 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You've given her a few ideas there she deffo reads here 😉😆
😂😂😂😂 she'll be on toast with mashed avocado tomorrow ;)

The whole fish pie thing really annoys me as she finds time to make sure she has food in and cooks her breakfast from scratch but gives her daughter something that made Hannah 'retch'... sounds like her priorities are wrong. Maybe she should miss a gym session and go to the supermarket?!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t the joe Wicks 90 day plan last year. 1800-2000 calories a day, was permanently full up there was so much food (wasn’t meant to know the calorie content but I was curious so put a few days into mfp) 4-5 hit sessions a week. The inches fell off me. 1200 cals a day is ridiculous and not sustainable

Soooo the ‘transformation’ is finished. what’s she going to do now?? Back to Sw... HDE??? They just try plan after plan saying it’s not a diet. Pisses me off. Just eat a balanced diet and move more! That’s IT!? Blows my mind this is such a struggle for them. As if a ‘12 week transformation’ is the new trend ?! They will ALL be doing it soon enough

Reactions: 3
Soooo the ‘transformation’ is finished. what’s she going to do now?? Back to Sw... HDE??? They just try plan after plan saying it’s not a diet. Pisses me off. Just eat a balanced diet and move more! That’s IT!? Blows my mind this is such a struggle for them. As if a ‘12 week transformation’ is the new trend ?! They will ALL be doing it soon enough
She’s staying on the PT plan until her holiday,. Another 4 weeks or something

New bathroom too
But can’t afford to go to the supermarket to get breakfast food for her baby... although from her earlier story it sounded like she’d had a lazy day today... are we guessing chicken curry for the baby’s breakfast?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear lord Amy has started with the singing stories, it makes me cringe so bad. I hate people singing at me 🤣

• Haha
I really like them both but how does Amy not know that you cant just post pictures or videos of people online without their consent. Get those down, I'd be bleeping raging.

Reactions: 1
I really like them both but how does Amy not know that you cant just post pictures or videos of people online without their consent. Get those down, I'd be bleeping raging.
Well, you can. Doesn’t mean you should. But you can.

Sick of the “didn’t eat this” “didn’t eat that” 🙄

Ok hun... thanks for that, I’ll sleep better tonight

• Haha