Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really bow legged isn’t she??? Although I’d be quite concerned if my child was walking like that???
She is! Her feet aren’t flat on the floor either. I’d be concerned too. you understand that they will have trips and falls, but she’s not even balancing right.

Honestly don’t get where their money comes from. Building an extension on the house now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly don’t get where their money comes from. Building an extension on the house now.
I was thinking the same. He is a chef isn't it? I don't think he is in a fancy restaurant or anything, so I doubt he's on mega bucks. That sweet shop must be doing well, both the sisters constantly spend!

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same. He is a chef isn't it? I don't think he is in a fancy restaurant or anything, so I doubt he's on mega bucks. That sweet shop must be doing well, both the sisters constantly spend!
I'm sure i read he works somewhere like tgis or frankie and bennys

Reactions: 1
Anyone else not give a tit about the gender of this baby? 🙃
Why do they have to film everything for social media, why can’t she just enjoy it with her family. Completely baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else not give a tit about the gender of this baby? 🙃
Why do they have to film everything for social media, why can’t she just enjoy it with her family. Completely baffles me
It’s the way they think they are these big massive influencers that gets me. The whole thing last night on Amy’s story about ‘no one post it on social media until we have’ talk about being full of your own self importance!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the way they think they are these big massive influencers that gets me. The whole thing last night on Amy’s story about ‘no one post it on social media until we have’ talk about being full of your own self importance!
Amy definitely thinks she’s some sort of Instagram star.

Reactions: 13
The big reveal has finally been posted! It’s a girl. Well there was only going to be two outcomes, so bit of an anticlimax tbh. I can understand for first babies, it’s more exciting! Amy filming herself eating the cupcake, like a vulture and then ugly crying 🤮🤮 attention seekers or what? Their partners must think ‘what the duck am I doing in this family?’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m on one this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg.. I was trying to find this thread to post about the gender reveal. duck me... she isn’t that special! She could’ve just said that we know and we will tell you tomorrow as soon as we tell the family

• Haha
Reactions: 7