Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've irritated me as they are gifting people like Being Brittany and Princess Planning with their sweetie bags 🙄😂 she must be stuffing her face, if she was eating so little and doing all those steps it would be melting off her

Reactions: 5
They've irritated me as they are gifting people like Being Brittany and Princess Planning with their sweetie bags 🙄😂 she must be stuffing her face, if she was eating so little and doing all those steps it would be melting off her
Or she’s confused her body so much her metabolism has pretty much given up at the minute as it’s strange they are both not losing

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen on their stories today they’ve gifted about 7 boxes. I paid £16 posted more fool me. Only found a local place delivers too after I ordered.
I know they need to advertise but come on! I really want to send it back!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen on their stories today they’ve gifted about 7 boxes. I paid £16 posted more fool me. Only found a local place delivers too after I ordered.
I know they need to advertise but come on! I really want to send it back!
And it's always gifted to crappy people! They do my head in with the swipe for sweets. It should be marked as an ad if they are advertising their business too. Was it value for money? Message her and say where's my freebies for actually buying from you?! 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if she’s not eating enough and her body is holding on to every little nutrient it’s getting as if you look at what she’s posting she’s only eating about 1000 calories a day and would in theory be burning at least twice that with her extra workouts/steps on top of daily normal calorie burn. Either that or she’s secret eating
Must be secret eating or lying about what she is eating, the whole "starvation mode" thing is a myth. If she's eating as little as she claims it would be falling off her

Reactions: 6
And it's always gifted to crappy people! They do my head in with the swipe for sweets. It should be marked as an ad if they are advertising their business too. Was it value for money? Message her and say where's my freebies for actually buying from you?! 😂
Erm no there’s cheaper places. It’s all very samey, not a proper pick n mix. Will still eat it as lockdown had made me eat everything 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s losing weight there’s no denying that but seeing them portions in her stories today she’s living on fresh air

She seems to have started a new sleep routine with Eden where she is listening to her cry and not comforting her!

Why do we have to constantly see sweaty faces yeah you’ve done a work out we don’t need to constantly see a sweaty face every time, it’s like she’s trying to prove a point

Cos Munroe left and started his own business doing the same. Munroe has now studied (or is studying) with Mac Nutrition. He’s got some real knowledge now, unlike Richie who is using people for money. The scales, the various branded items. And him and Rachel get other members to do all the videos and no one is allowed to post or discuss anything negative because it gets deleted and the poster removed.

Guys, we need a thread for him 😂
Just came across this thread, I will copy and paste what I posted about them recently.

None of these posts surprise me, infact these bad stories are mild to the stuff I have seen. I personally think Richie is a an awful human being, and Rachael is ultimately becoming complicit in all of his practices.

It is very much like a cult, ran by in my opinion a master manipulator. Their plan is fine, it teaches calorie deficit, but that I believe is where their morales end, but surely they can't be that bad when the lovely smiling eye fluttering Rachael is there?

Some facts below what their supporters/followers need to actually waken upto.......

1. Last June 2019, Richie did a victim playing live saying about how he works so hard that he does not have time to go away on holiday with his beloved girlfriend, this was all said whilst knowing fine well he was going away on holiday with the lads less than one week later. He has been away the last 4 years with the lads but does not take his partner on holiday, yet he tries to make it out he is unable to.

2. January they posted about last year, some people tried to bring him down, in reply what they did was work hard, put their head down and NOT RETALIATE. So that being said, is sending massive multiple page documents of threatening legal letters to ex staff and affiliate not count as retaliation? Yeah you put your head down and did not retaliate haha.

3. They make their staff and affiliates sign NDA's (none disclosure agreements), so essentially a document so what goes on never comes out in my opinion. They are just a weight loss group, I do not know of any other weight loss place taking such actions to keep a lid on things.

4. They are meant to be about making the diet world a better place, no pills, no shake diets etc. However they strive to make sure they are only ones giving this message, their affiliate contracts try to prevent them mentioning other people like James Smith etc mentioning the same truths.

5. Richie fights every single one star review on trustpilot, calling everyone who leaves a bad review as if they have an agenda. I rarely see people calling the plan (apart from app), it is the people and not the plan/business people are not happy with.

I personally believe this will blow up one day, there are loads of people with horrendous experiences that go way beyond just a bit ''tough love''. I liken it to the #metoo movement (not on the whole as extreme), but there are many many people deeply effected by them. Myself, I am one of many who can't stand to see them shared on my timeline, genuinely have PTSD symptoms I personally find them so despicable.

He labels these people as haters, we are not people who hate his plan, his business etc, we just see through him.

They are always playing the victim, at what stage do their followers not actually say ''wait a minute, is it not actually them? (Richie))

Oh sorry I was talking about James Smith 😂😂 I actually joined Team RH earlier this year and followed it for all of 2 weeks haha! I felt so pressured when I didn't get protein/fibre and was spending my evenings walking around my living room to get my 15k steps because Richie just shames people that don't do it! I just lurk now but he does my head in, its not tough love at all he's just a prick haha
People are seeing through Richie now, very slowly but surely

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i wonder how the sweet shop pays both their wages plus other family members :unsure: surely their turnover isn't that high

I'm wondering why Eden is still in her portable car seat? She must be far too big for it!

Just watched her stories from this morning, am I the only one who thinks it's rank that she lets her washing up build up for 2 days before she does it? Just do it as you go along, it takes 2 seconds?? I couldn't sit and chill at night knowing there was a kitchen full of washing up from the previous two days just sat there.

Reactions: 4