Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories from this morning, am I the only one who thinks it's rank that she lets her washing up build up for 2 days before she does it? Just do it as you go along, it takes 2 seconds?? I couldn't sit and chill at night knowing there was a kitchen full of washing up from the previous two days just sat there.
I can’t watch her stories anymore sick of seeing the constant sweaty face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories from this morning, am I the only one who thinks it's rank that she lets her washing up build up for 2 days before she does it? Just do it as you go along, it takes 2 seconds?? I couldn't sit and chill at night knowing there was a kitchen full of washing up from the previous two days just sat there.
I honestly couldn’t go to bed and sleep if my dishes were piled up on the side like that.
1. It makes them twice as hard to do cause they’ll have gone all crusty and the food will be stuck
2. You’d be able to smell them 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I honestly couldn’t go to bed and sleep if my dishes were piled up on the side like that.
1. It makes them twice as hard to do cause they’ll have gone all crusty and the food will be stuck
2. You’d be able to smell them 🤢
Vile. Surprises me that she's like that, for someone who comes across as being relatively houseproud. I noticed the other day she put that one of her "goals" for the day was to wash up, and I thought surely she means to do a load of washing rather than washing the dishes, but no! Apparently doing the washing up is that big of a task that it needs its own space in her goals 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she's selling lumis now, seen them on her stories a few times
She said previously that she had signed up to sell Nuskin so she could get a bigger discount on the lumispa she bought so that wouldn’t surprise me 🙄 What’s wrong with cleanser and a flannel ffs?

Reactions: 3
She said previously that she had signed up to sell Nuskin so she could get a bigger discount on the lumispa she bought so that wouldn’t surprise me 🙄 What’s wrong with cleanser and a flannel ffs?
I thought she won the lumispa? I might be getting mixed up.