Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheek of Amy calling celebs go dating cringe when she filmed herself crying 🤣
She's such a strange one. Ranting the other day about rugby being played as if every other sport hasn't also been going since last year.

Reactions: 4
I’m glad both of them haven’t been stupid in pregnancy and starved themselves but imagine the melt down Amy is going to have about her post baby body.. she’s gained a lot of weight which doesn’t matter but she will be livid with it all after

Reactions: 7
Why didn't she ask for one??
All my scans at Burnley years ago which I'm presuming shes at you asked for a scan picture and payed via the machine 🤦‍♀️ honestly anything for attention with them two
Everyone wants to be spoon fed now days. She probably annoyed or upset them not to ask her 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s removed the story now, I wonder why? 🙄🤔
I think they didn’t immediately offer her a picture because the sonographer will have needed another opinion about the vasa praevia. I hope she understands how serious it is, not just any old complication. I bet Amy will be furious though at the amount of attention Hannah will get now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just googled it and it does sound really serious. I hope she has a smooth pregnancy x

Reactions: 1
Why didn't she ask for one??
All my scans at Burnley years ago which I'm presuming shes at you asked for a scan picture and payed via the machine 🤦‍♀️ honestly anything for attention with them two
Most trusts are giving them out for free so they don’t have to handle cash too!

Didn’t realise they only live in a 2 bed semi. I thought their house would of had more bedrooms?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise they only live in a 2 bed semi. I thought their house would of had more bedrooms?
I thought the same tbh. Don’t see why they’re getting a downstairs extension when it seems like they’d want another bedroom. Why not put it towards another house or an upstairs extension. X

Reactions: 6
I thought the same tbh. Don’t see why they’re getting a downstairs extension when it seems like they’d want another bedroom. Why not put it towards another house or an upstairs extension. X
Exactly! I’m going to assume their baby was planned too. We are planning our second baby and our house is going up for sale next week as we just can’t have another baby in our two bed! It’s not like they’re short of a Bob or two 🙄

Reactions: 1
Someone ask her where she gets her never ending supply of cash from?? Her husband is on furlough, she works in her mother's sweet shop, they have a baby on her way but they don't seem to stop spending! I don't believe she saved for the mortgage either, I think her parents paid as they do for most things by the looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just googled it and it does sound really serious. I hope she has a smooth pregnancy x
Unfortunately it can be very serious, thankfully as they have identified it early they can put the support and processes in place which helps to manage it, so hopefully all will be okay for them. I think it's brave of her to post about it tbh, so many on social media just post about how much of a breeze they are finding everything, and it can be hard to find support when things aren't. Anything that raises awareness and might give someone the confidence to reach out for support if needed is good, and I really hope she is doing okay, it's a lot to process, especially when you have never heard of it before!

Also nosey about the money situation haha, I'm guessing their parents might be okay for money, as she said they grew up in a 5 bed?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.