Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both such weird girls. Like her latest hair story, I just find her so strange. Can’t put my finger on it other than she is so weird.
Probably because they don't mix too often with the wider world. They keep it all in their weird family
---
I don't like her new hair she looks the spit of our Denise now. She suits blonde IMO. It'll be bleached again in a week anyway 🙄

Trying to tell everyone that she's bought all that on Klarna...OK hun we know you launder money it's fine
Quoting myself here because I KNEW she'd be bleaching it again in a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why on earth would you post a video of your sisters arse as she’s walking up the stairs!! Such a weird family.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth would you post a video of your sisters arse as she’s walking up the stairs!! Such a weird family.
I was pissing myself laughing because one of the 30th photos of Amy that was on display, was the one of her with her little brother flaunting and posing her arse cheeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 creepy weirdos

• Haha
  • Sick
God how much longer is she going to brag about that playroom?! I hope they play with it for about a week then get bored! And that's a possibility, if you just hand everything to kids constantly, they're soon on to the next item.. she's milked it to death for content. It's for her really, not the kids

I don’t see the point. They’ll outgrow it soon enough and it’s a total waste of space.

Reactions: 4
God how much longer is she going to brag about that playroom?! I hope they play with it for about a week then get bored! And that's a possibility, if you just hand everything to kids constantly, they're soon on to the next item.. she's milked it to death for content. It's for her really, not the kids
She must have spent thousands on it. I don’t get it, because like you say, they’ll be bored within 5 minutes!

I’m just waiting for them to ransack it on the daily as that’s what kids that age do 😂

• Haha
It's not that great is it? It's all too samey! Where's the colour?? Just goes to show It's for her, not the kids! It's all too similar, I bet they'll be bored of it in a day. Kids that age like variety. It's just a grey carpet with a load of beige wooden toys.

My son is 5 and he grew out of the wooden toys very very quickly. The fads move fast, to one thing I've learnt (the expensive way) is not to get hung up on themes/characters too much!

View attachment 2648309

Silly witch. The usual “they’re jealous” comments. It’s a tit, cluttered cellar.
Can someone ask her how much the whole thing cost, from start to finish and what her budget was? Seeing as she's on a budget and all that 🤣🤣🤣 scroll through her Instagram it's full of her showing off her weekends away and outfits and that massive house 🙄 no wonder people have commented. It's not jealousy, she's just an entitled cow and people are sick of the whole weird family showing off