Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sickoflurking

I should also say (sorry for the essay on a Friday morning) that when people say if you haven’t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all because it’s my Instagram and I’ll post what I want to...well yes, in theory that’s true. BUT..why do you post in a public place (quite often to an open profile full of strangers)? Looking for verification that you’re amazing but can’t take the criticism when someone makes a point you don’t like. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen or just have friends and family on your account that will just agree with you. If one person says something I don’t like then I won’t take much notice, but if a good few say the same thing to me, it’s usually at that point I think right, maybe they’ve got a point.

Reactions: 6

Insta_hunz

Amy actually posted on her stories, the night she give birth. then deleted it. Why post it in the first place?
as for Hannah, she’s just thick. With the mother in law yesterday and her family today.. what lockdown?
god help if they all caught it!

• Sad

Insta_Hun

The pair of them are just odd. Also, she’s out all the time, claims she’s never leaving baby again, then out the next night! It must be so nice to have so many people to dump your baby with. I see others on Instagram and they’re so honest about the bad times as well as the good, which makes you feel less shitty about yourself and I admire their honesty. But this one, there’s nothing. She’s just boring.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Anyone seen Hannah's stories? She's on one now about personal trainers, defending Slimming World. I thought Rumer was amazzzzing Hannah? But oh no, SW is... Hannah FYI it doesn't matter if you ate your daily cals in Mars bars, if you were in a deficit you'd lose weight ...obviously there are healthier choices but it's cals that count. Nothing else! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Nice to see you learnt so much from the plan you paid Rumer for.

TJ90

VIP Member
Where are people gonna put their legs when sitting at this island? Why put a chest of drawers in the middle of the room. These girls are so, so stupid.

Gus22

I know most of us have ventured out in the rain with a baby, but is it necessary to drag her out in the rain to get steps in 🙃 i really liked her but it’s becoming abit obsessive!!!

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Makes me cringe all the stories they put on when they’re on a night out 🙈. Just enjoy yourself for crying out loud!

Iddiebiddie

The trainer that she had didn’t do meal plans or food info - just gave same info you can get with a 30 second google search! Basically - pointless!
Not defending as CC isn’t for everyone, but I’ve done a block with Rumer myself (a while back before she went viral with the insta slimmers!) and for me, you’re paying for the accountability, knowledge about making protein / fibre / calories work for my height and weight, plus shes literally online 24/7 if you need any reassurance or advice. That was the main thing for me. Personally it was a great one time thing that you then carry on alone.

It’s not for everyone but I think those girls could really have learnt a lot and just carried it on afterwards... instead it’s back to the cycle of a new fad, new challenge and new transformation. I think they’ll just go round in circles with different plans!

I’ve zero sympathy for Hannah with her bloating. She said she’s been suffering with it for the past 12 years yet she’s only just decided to go to the Drs now. This could have been sorted out years ago yet she’s chosen to do nothing about it. I also agree re the yo-yo dieting not helping either. She needs to address her issues with food.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yes Hannah of course the rethink for your dress is becuase you can’t express easily
And nothing to do with the fact you would have to live off about 500 calories a day to fit into it
FF 1
She's mad wearing that style dress anyway. She's got huge boobs, all those ruffles will make her look so much bigger than what she really is.

long-time-lurker

For how often they have to go to the bloody cash and carry makes me think how the hell that little shop can be THAT busy?!

• Haha

ADLP

I don’t understand why she feels she needs to constantly show herself (and now her sister in-law) feeding their babies!

Justbrowzin

Errrrgh her little speech about going back to Sw and blaming bloating. Never heard anything so stupid in all my life (if any diet will cause you to bloat its Sw with the unlimited carbs😝)

just highlights how much bullshit it was when her PT was the best thing ever blah blah. It was clearly given to her for free now it’s ran out she’s back to Sw. Why wouldn’t you go back to the PT if she was so incredible? Any good PT will address issues like boating and sort out your food plan for you

Sozhun

VIP Member
So looks like we know why hannah hasnt mentioned or been following slimming world... shes apparently had an op... completely fair enough and i hope that all went okay etc and actually i think she looks quite well in herself. HOWEVER why on this earth would you constantly overshare your life get your tits out etc etc. And then not say anything about that? Shes clearly still reading the threads on here because as soon as something is mentioned she brings it up on her page.. we mentioned alot about oversharing so shes kept quiet and then all of a sudden she has mentioned slimming world after its been mentioned on here... i dont actually mind her most of the time but she comes across like shes trying to hard.
Yeah I was totally baffled by the mention of an op now and not at the time when this girl usually tells us how many pieces of sweetcorn she can see in her shit. Why keep it a secret? It doesn't add up AT ALL

• Haha