Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The bride looked like waynetta slob. The groom must be a class act.... amy's tits shoved in that top that is about 9 sizes too small... and don't even get me started on little miss fanny flasher. I've no idea who this slapper is but I've seen her gusset twice 🤢 put it away you munter

I thought Hannah looked quite nice and she was like Lady Di compared to the others 🤣🥴

Reactions: 6

Monkey47

VIP Member
So when she started with tuner she said she would never go back to SW. last couple of days she’s been mentioning SW more & more..... reckon she will be back to SW soon

• Sad

Kiko

VIP Member
Didn’t realise they only live in a 2 bed semi. I thought their house would of had more bedrooms?

6D24FCC8-C9CD-46FA-A1BB-B6B557EED9D8.png

Her meals are so restrictive! Her and Amy are as stupid as each other. They might lose weight while doing all these fad programmes but neither are intelligent enough to realise that as soon as they start eating properly again the weight will go back on 🙄

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
Just to redress the balance a little, I have to say waste_a_weigh is one of the few weight loss Instagram accounts I actually enjoy* following. All personal option of course, I know that, and I know that some people consider Tattle to be purely a trash website but I do think it’s good to throw positive opinions in the mix too, I’ve done it on here for a few accounts I like.

*maybe I should say enjoyed, because she currently seems to be in the process of deleting all her posts which IMO is a bit of a shame. I find/found her very likeable 🤷‍♀️

PatsyDarling

Anyone seen Hannah's stories? She's on one now about personal trainers, defending Slimming World. I thought Rumer was amazzzzing Hannah? But oh no, SW is... Hannah FYI it doesn't matter if you ate your daily cals in Mars bars, if you were in a deficit you'd lose weight ...obviously there are healthier choices but it's cals that count. Nothing else! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Nice to see you learnt so much from the plan you paid Rumer for.
She's actually replied to a post on Rumer's page which is about the SW marketing and confusion in products etc, defending SW!!! And this is the PT who she trained with, who promotes CC etc, and shes preaching SW! She's unbelievable.

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
The thing is I don't particularly mind her however I don't understand why on earth she's paid for and constantly plugging this 'plan' that is basically just calorie counting and exercise. 🤔 Just download my fitness pal, go to the gym or do some home workouts and job done 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why pay for someone to tell you that?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her slaggy friend with the blonde hair does my head in prancing around and flashing her minge. Fuck off. It's all so cringe 🫠🥴 they can't just dance and have a good time, they've got to pretend to be oh so WiLd 🙄 that stripper looked so awkward!

Sozhun

VIP Member
It’s like watching QVC following her when she posts links to things she doesn’t even own

Snoopysnooper

I’m wondering if she’s not eating enough and her body is holding on to every little nutrient it’s getting as if you look at what she’s posting she’s only eating about 1000 calories a day and would in theory be burning at least twice that with her extra workouts/steps on top of daily normal calorie burn. Either that or she’s secret eating
Must be secret eating or lying about what she is eating, the whole "starvation mode" thing is a myth. If she's eating as little as she claims it would be falling off her

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Does it really matter if they did?

I think them paying for any to go to Vegas was another tattle rumour

I know lots of friends where their parent gift them things each year to see them enjoy their ‘inheritance ‘ rather than just giving it to them after they have gone
Doesn't matter whether they did or they didn't no, the whole point of this site is to have a gossip though. 😏 Again Amy works in a corner shop, there's no way she'd be able to pay for that Vegas holiday.

• Heart